Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga release more solo music?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

And by solo I mean songs she worked on by herself. I stan so many artists (MARINA, Grimes, Charlie Puth) who all have made or at least written a handful of music on their own. I know Gaga’s producers have said she gives them writing credits for smaller things, but it’s still weird that out of 5 studio albums she’s only listed as a solo writer for 3 (Speechless, Yoü and I, Just Another Day) and to my knowledge she isn't credited as a solo producer on a single song. I think it would be really cool to hear more solo music from her whether that be written or production wise, or both. It’s sometimes hard to remember who Gaga is without all the extra people in the studio influencing her. Maybe the next time she decides to “strip back” her image again, she should write and produce a whole collection of work by herself. That would be amazing imo, and she definitely has it in her I think.

ThisGuyTony

Yes. The writing credits for Applause are embarrassing because of the random people she let contribute lyrics (and then credits). :rip: 

xoxo Craig

Imagine a full album of piano ballads and some pop songs that was just done by her :nooo:   Fashion by Natali, cinematography by Natali and Gaga... that would be so dope

End Racism Now

Omg!!! Just imagine her releasing a self produced album that sounds just like Marina's album Froot and not teasing us with nothing every few weeks on Twitter, THAT is a dream of mine :firega:

I also think it would be cool of her to experiment more (Americano) with this sound, it's just so much fun! :firega:

NO. She should keep working with other writers/producers and helping them to get their name out there. Won’t make a difference either way.:ohwell:

androiduser

I would definitely like to hear more songs written by Gaga herself, or maybe with only one other collaborator.

I mean I doubt this would make much of a difference in the end considering how involved she is with the production of her music. 

Pop Music

I know she did a little bit of co production with someone else on Venus but she said it's mostly her 

but still your right it's not all her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123

Whatever works for her, to be honest. I feel like sometimes she's inspired to write a whole song by herself (from a very personal subject) or get help and suggestion from other people. Nothing wrong with getting extra credits, she has the final word on it anyway. 

TimisaMonster

I am all for it but it would take her so long to produce, write, and record the vocals...

Maybe an EP like TFM 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlingNotTheMusic

TbFh, I've been hoping Gaga has a huge music project/projects for this year or the next little bit because she needs to release more content. Most of the songs she's singing at Enigma are nearly 10 years old...she needs new hits...

Widows Kiss

She'd  need more than half a decade to finish a self-written and self-produced project, only to end up scrapping it because there'd be nobody to stop her. :poot:

Archived