šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga made popular uploading music videos on YouTube

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

You might call me delusional but most music videos on YouTube were uploaded in 2009 (well obviously the ones that came before that date) and I believe it was because Gaga came up with a huge priority on social media and Ā tech and that focused on the new generations who used it. And of course she smashed with her videos

Illuminati

Music videos used to be uploaded by unofficial and singer youtube accounts (or labels) until ~2009 when Vevo partnership began.

Gaga really only pioneered Beats product placement in videos at the time lol

6 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

but most music videos on YouTube were uploaded in 2009

Be mindful that Vevo was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between UMG, SME, and EMI -- it's more attributable to those three huge record companies' efforts, not Gaga.

āš”šŸ²

BibleThisWay

Music videos were viral on YouTube years before Gaga, e.g.Ā Girlfriend by Avril . Gaga videosĀ  from 2008 were uploaded in 2009 to YouTube (along with most artists' videographies pre-2009) because of Vevo. Sure she was the biggest thing on YouTube around the time of Vevo launching but music videos were a thingĀ  on YouTube before Gaga and would have been a thing anyways around that time had she not existed

fede ARTPOP

Bad Romance was the ā€œfirstā€Ā most watched musicĀ video ever, thats her achievement.Ā :vegas:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

Archived