Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga heading into studio [2/11]

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So could be a magazine shoot?  Album photoshoot?  Surely they got enough images for HLs from the Monster fan shoot last month.

theahsfan
21 minutes ago, melon said:

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

she’s finished 5 albums and will drop them all tonight

Wilfred Mott nation represent

6ca5ce1188e29b12ba7106683f9081ddf4dd537f

Just now, theahsfan said:

Wilfred Mott nation represent

6ca5ce1188e29b12ba7106683f9081ddf4dd537f

was going to say hurray Little Motters but that possibly the worst fanbase name :flop:

heauxmatica

voidfigure
1 minute ago, hausofjay said:

We posted Connor Walsh from 'How to Get Away With Murder' under the headline that Interscope weren't sure when to release the next single. Lady Gaga was allegedly hacked (Connor Walsh's partner is a hacker) and a photo was then leaked. Panic erupted within the fanbase that legal actions would take place. Under Connor's character, his episodes are titled, "It's All My Fault". Notice the credit given on this photographs and the platform of the studio she's arrived at. The most recent post leads to "It's All Your Fault" and "I'll Show You Crazy." Underneath, it says NO GLOVE, NO LOVE. Welcome to showbiz because this is what I've been looking at for months and it did drive me insane.

I don't understand 

MarcusBones

Hopefully shooting the promotional images/album booklet. This isn’t a music recording studio so it’s either that or a video (but assuming SL video is done, it’s the promotional shoot)

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, hausofjay said:

We posted Connor Walsh from 'How to Get Away With Murder' under the headline that Interscope weren't sure when to release the next single. Lady Gaga was allegedly hacked (Connor Walsh's partner is a hacker) and a photo was then leaked. Panic erupted within the fanbase that legal actions would take place. Under Connor's character, his episodes are titled, "It's All My Fault". Notice the credit given on photographs and the platform of the studio she's arrived at. The most recent post leads to "It's All Your Fault" and "I'll Show You Crazy." Underneath, it says NO GLOVE, NO LOVE. Welcome to showbiz because this is what I've been looking at for months. Insane.

57c.png

MessyTop
Just now, Software People said:

Don't get too hyped y'all it's for ASIB :saladga:

Is for the re release of ASIB lol. 

Archived