Lady Gaga heading into studio [2/11]

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Agree. I don’t think she’ll quit music entirely or anything, but anyone expecting another pop album after this is probably in for a rude awakening. She’s done with pop 

Exactly. I believe her when she says she not retiring and will still do music - but this is the end the what we are used to. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Katsuki Bakugo
50 minutes ago, Blake said:

A quick Google search will tell you it's a movie/television studio.

How dare you- don’t you know that in 2020 people lack the ability to google search for themselves and that they demand others to do it for them out of sheer laziness! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I said it over the summer and I will say it again. 

Enjoy LG6 because sis is so over it all. 

She’s probably just tired after a long day :oops:

6 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Agree. I don’t think she’ll quit music entirely or anything, but anyone expecting another pop album after this is probably in for a rude awakening. She’s done with pop 

Ok,Joanne stan :huntyga:

Supersonic

According to the Quixote Studios website, stage 7 & 8 in Griffith Park, LA are currently unavailable to be booked right now.

Stage 7 is  advertised to be "Ideal for: Commercials, large photo shoots, sample sales, car & product launches.", while Stage 8 supposedly is "Ideal for: Advertising, editorial, & commercial shoots."

https://quixote.com/portfolio/griffith-park-stage-7/

https://quixote.com/portfolio/griffith-park-stage-8/

Can't want for LMs to tell me how she looks bored, underweight, overweight, sleep-deprived, newly engaged, pregnant, newly dumped, and like she just finished crying, all at once, from some cruddy candid pictures

But I do agree that she's likely sick of pop and the music biz atm

⚡🐲

Maybe she's filming the second or third music video so everything can just get released and she can sit at home and chill and do nothing. 

A dream 

ShayCristoforo

She’s filming a PSA called

LEEKS & LEAKS: How My Leftover Potato-Leek Soup Helped Me Heal From Hackers 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MonsterMom
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Exactly. I believe her when she says she not retiring and will still do music - but this is the end the what we are used to. 

So what kind of music do you think she will do :oprah:

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok,Joanne stan :huntyga:

I mean I do love Joanne :oops:

But really she just doesn’t seem happy doing pop anymore. Like it’s just an obligation to this toxic fan base or something

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

So what kind of music do you think she will do :oprah:

I could see her writing all the songs for a musical, maybe starting a metal band, the possibilities are endless. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Cookie Tookie
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

According to the Quixote Studios website, stage 7 & 8 in Griffith Park, LA are currently unavailable to be booked right now.

Stage 7 is  advertised to be "Ideal for: Commercials, large photo shoots, sample sales, car & product launches.", while Stage 8 supposedly is "Ideal for: Advertising, editorial, & commercial shoots."

https://quixote.com/portfolio/griffith-park-stage-7/

https://quixote.com/portfolio/griffith-park-stage-8/

So it’s obviously for haus labs

blankpaper
15 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Hopefully it’ll weed out some of the more toxic “fans” (but I’m not getting my hopes up for that)

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived