Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Boysnoize: "Straight from the Lab" - Friday

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

elijahfan

You guys need to understand once and for all that Gaga's collaborators aren't authorized to share her music or say anything about it..... So this is most certainly NOT LG6 related.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the amount of times we get "(blank) posted this and that's related to this so LG6 is coming for sure by (insert time)" threads posted everyday is astonishing. :laughga:

YourCureness
45 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8cU9HvnR_x/

Specifically using the word "lab" as well as lightning bolts. Which is quite interesting considering the HL announcement about an announcement lol.
Perhaps this ties the theory about an LG6 lead combo with HL product.

A farfetched delulu theory as well... Frankenstein was made in a lab. HL has said "a new monster is coming". 

Thoughts? I still think SL video will come soon. The stills are so convincing. 

Lab is not Gaga exclusive. There is no other way to abbreviate laboratory. Love? LUB? LHUAV? LNSHJFBFNRJRHAB? 

blankpaper
19 minutes ago, Super said:

it's probably his own music but why announce it right now? he certainly knows what's going on with this fanbase

It’s ridiculous to think he should put his own career on hold just because someone else’s fans need to get a grip haha

reality’s tight if the music is right

Xoxo Adriana

this kind of adds up as haus labs are teasing a new product to be announced in two days, which they’ve been extra w the promo......orrrrr it’s just another reach and we all need to stay off the internet for the rest of the month:enigma:

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, Miky said:

Frankenstein was not made in a lab. Frankenstein is the scientist 🙄

How do I have a degree in professional writing :toofunny:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Gagaism

I don’t see nothing much on this, since lab stands for labor/laboratory for any kind of work. 
Yea, I’m getting colder than Elsa itself about this album :enigma:

SwissMonster
58 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Omggggg they come to Cologne and Basel!

Also, LG6 must be finished, otherwise they couldn’t go on tour. I know wbk but this is just an other confirmation.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

1 hour ago, PEZ said:

He and his associated acts use lightning bolt emojis pretty often in their social medias (e.g. this) plus it makes sense to use for someone who makes -electronic- music so I wouldn't say that means much.

Also he calls his setup his 'lab' pretty often too, for example in this post, so I wouldn't think it's Haus Labs:

Your ideas in the OP would be really cute and fun if that's what they WERE doing but I don't think it's related, unfortunately!

ok he's cute when he's ready come and get it

... and now i just sit in silence.

1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

It’s ridiculous to think he should put his own career on hold just because someone else’s fans need to get a grip haha

i didn't mean it that way. what i meant is that making an announcement at a time when gaga is supposedly ready to return, especially in that cryptic way, will attract less people to his music. all he's going to get is comments like "leak lg6, tell gaga to release stupid love" etc. which is sad, actually.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

HOLY **** IF LG6 HAS THESE BEATS I WILL BE DECEASED!!!!

blankpaper
1 hour ago, Super said:

i didn't mean it that way. what i meant is that making an announcement at a time when gaga is supposedly ready to return, especially in that cryptic way, will attract less people to his music. all he's going to get is comments like "leak lg6, tell gaga to release stupid love" etc. which is sad, actually.

I understand what you mean. It wasn’t really that cryptic (pretty standard announcement for producers, at least among all the ones I follow), and their fanbases probably don’t overlap that much for it to attract less people to his music. I feel bad for everyone that’s been getting spammed with “where’s LG6” comments, but it would happen regardless of what they post

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived