💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS suggested R Kelly for DWYW

Regina George

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Well, in the interview in Berlin during ARTPOP Launch Gaga stated herself it was her who wanted "The King of R'n B" on the album. And yes, many of the allegations were already known back then. Same with Terry Richardson, Bruce Weber, Mario Testino and others btw. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Rio said:

Exactly. People keep leaving that part out for the sake of the anti-R Kelly narrative. Which is obviously warranted, he's a predatory ****, but the song is great and he's great on it. Now that song is removed from everywhere, which is a shame.

Archivists have it still :) and many many remixes of it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TimisaMonster

Yeah but the awkwardness stemmed from the subject matter of the song and WHOEVER (DJWS, Gaga, etc) suggesting of all people R.Kelly should be on the song was a CHOICE...

Then to add fuel to the fire...let's have Terry Richardson direct the video that portrays Gaga being sedated, touched, and raped...wtf

Like would I make a song called Touch Me ft Michael Jackson cuz I think his vocals would be perfect on the song??? Nooooooooo!!!!! Even if I believe he did or didnt touch any kids...you dont do that. 

There are just SOOO many variables I cant excuse Gaga or DJWS for how far that era went...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProdigyARTPOP

We’ve known this since 2013 that DJWS had contact with R Kelly because they’re both from Chicago, and beyond all that, he does apologize to all the people who were Kelly’s victims, he also mentions how everyone blames Gaga and Co. but fails to think about how this also went all the way from the bottom when it was composed to the top when played on radio/performed/promoted by label, so it’s everyone’s fault.

Archived