7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I wouldn't like RedOne on LG6 either though

You don't have a taste, sweet

:reductive:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Because I read his interview and I don't think he regrets it.. I think he's still pretty proud of the song 

What did he say in the interview that makes you think he doesnt regret it

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Well he was right, his voice sounds great on it and it's one of the highlights of ARTPOP. Y'all trying to hate on DJWS for random reasons but Gaga is the one who decided to include him. She even said that she wanted to be provocative at that time. She knew R. Kelly was trouble and decided to work with him because she was dealing with trauma, then she decided to go to therapy which changed the way she felt about this. 

Both Paul and RedOne are great producers and friends of Gaga and I would love to see them work with her again. 

This. Y’all gotta chill with the drama on this year old discussion. At the end of the day it was Gaga’s fault for including him on the album, if you still haven’t forgiven her for that then why are you on this website. 

Regina George
Just now, THEORACLE64 said:

lol this isn't new news. welcome to 2013. 

Kinda is tho :laughga: he said it in a new interview that's released today.. Fans blamed Tara Savelo and her alleged love for R. Kelly because Gaga included him before

xoxo Craig
Just now, Erich Johnson said:

You don't have a taste sweet

Are you really coming for MY taste? :lmao:  please, NEXT

End Racism Now

Erich Johnson
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Are you really coming for MY taste? :lmao:  please, NEXT

You are Katy Perry and Ariana Grande stan

so :poot:

Regina George
27 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

This. Y’all gotta chill with the drama on this year old discussion. At the end of the day it was Gaga’s fault for including him on the album, if you still haven’t forgiven her for that then why are you on this website. 

This is a forum, if you're not okay with discussions (sorry to inform you) but then you should leave this website :triggered: At the end of the day like you said this is only a discussion because I read in a thread last week that fans blamer her make up artist for R Kelly thing and no one was there to be THIS vocal about it like you are now.

EDIT: It was just brought up to me that I misread the first quote but I still stand by the fact that everyone knew about Kelly allegations before. Everyone knows about them. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

You are Katy Perry and Ariana Grande stan

so :poot:

Exactly, my taste is fine :vegas:

End Racism Now

10 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Well he was right, his voice sounds great on it and it's one of the highlights of ARTPOP. Y'all trying to hate on DJWS for random reasons but Gaga is the one who decided to include him. She even said that she wanted to be provocative at that time. She knew R. Kelly was trouble and decided to work with him because she was dealing with trauma, then she decided to go to therapy which changed the way she felt about this. 

Both Paul and RedOne are great producers and friends of Gaga and I would love to see them work with her again. 

Lets also not forget that was probably high 99% of the time i know its not an excuse but drugs dont really help when it comes to making decisions

NFRatwell
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is a forum, if you're not okay with discussions (sorry to inform you) but then you should leave this website :triggered: he clearly said that many people tried to explain him why they shouldn't work with him and they still did it. At the end of the day like you said this is only a discussion because I read in a thread last week that fans blamer her make up artist for R Kelly thing and no one was there to be THIS vocal about it like you are now.

Sorry I didn’t see that thread. Anyway, my post was to call out your hypocrisy, not banish you from the forums. At the end of the day ARTPOP was Gaga’s album, no one forced her to put music on there she didn’t want released. It doesn’t matter if her makeup artist, her producer, etc. told her to do the song with him, because she had the final say. And if you’re still hung up on the fact that it exists, you shouldn’t be pointing fingers at DJWS dragging the people that want more music from him. Because as a fan you obviously want new music from Gaga, who’s at the end of the day just to blame for it. 

Regina George
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Sorry I didn’t see that thread. Anyway, my post was to call out your hypocrisy, not banish you from the forums. At the end of the day ARTPOP was Gaga’s album, no one forced her to put music on there she didn’t want released. It doesn’t matter if her makeup artist, her producer, etc. told her to do the song with him, because she had the final say. And if you’re still hung up on the fact that it exists, you shouldn’t be pointing fingers at DJWS dragging the people that want more music from him. Because as a fan you obviously want new music from Gaga, who’s at the end of the day just to blame for it. 

I blame Gaga just as much. But she apologized and made a statement and that's why I didn't mention her. She did what she could. This man didn't and I still don't thing he regrets having him on the record. This is so much more than just me wanting or not wanting music from him.

Chris Evans

his version of DWUW because of the lyrics/voice is the best one and is one of Gaga's greatest songs also. Still they should regret working with him at all because of who he is as a person- a great song doesn't excuse what he's done for decades.

23 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And he was right. DWUW is one of Gaga's BEST singles. R. Kelly sounds amazing on it. 

Musically, he was right. I don't care what anyone thinks. 

You know, I could totally bash you and just say you’re wrong like others on here might do on here, but if I had to choose between his and Xtina’s version, I’d choose his, something about his voice just sounds more soothing and fits the track more. Never am I supporting him, infact I still have the song I bought on iTunes a couple of years ago so I don’t even need to stream it anyway, but I just overall prefer his version of DWUW, and no one on here can change or do anything about that :vegas:

Archived