💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

ENews with DJWS: BTW and Beyond (+ LG6 tease)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

So not only she has 8172919191 unreleased bops trapped on her crusty old iPod Touch, she also has tons of versions of the same song, yet she starves us from her pop music like this 😭

WTF is MDNA

xoxo Craig
Just now, FameHookah said:

So not only she has 8172919191 unreleased bops trapped on her crusty old iPod Touch, she also has tons of versions of the same song, yet she starves us from her pop music like this 😭

While Arianators get new music literally like every few months... ugh the pain 😭😭😭😭

End Racism Now

Beethoven
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

"Born This Way," the lead single from her second album of the same name.

When are they going to learn :triggered:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

When are they going to learn :triggered:

But they are technically correct... TFM was an EP :vegas:

End Racism Now

Beethoven
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

But they are technically correct... TFM was an EP :vegas:

So are we waiting actually for LG5? :ohwell:

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

it's genius. I'm excited for her to put it out. I think that it's really good." "

:bradley:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Beethoven said:

So are we waiting actually for LG5? :ohwell:

The Fame (album 1)

Born This Way (album 2)

ARTPOP (album 3)

Cheek To Cheek (album 4)

Joanne (album 5)

LG6 (album 6)

Even though I agree that TFM should be in there and take Cheek To Cheek out, those are considered her 5 studio albums because they are full length LPs. Soundtrack albums don't count. So ASIB is not LG6.  But TFM is an EP so its not counted as a full album

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography

End Racism Now

Illundressyou

Doesn't every person involved with a record say that it's ''really good'' in interviews before a release though :triggered:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Doesn't every person involved with a record say that it's ''really good'' in interviews before a release though :triggered:

He isn't involved, he says this in the interview :vegas:

End Racism Now

Illundressyou
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

He isn't involved, he says this in the interview :vegas:

True totally forgot that, I meant more like people associated with projects/artists in general

Sneaky Oliver

I love DJWS, he's really a creative force but i'm kinda glad she's experimenting with different producers this time

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

I wonder if he has ever texted Taylor (since they're close friends) like "hey man, you know...LG6 is genius...your ex gf did that!"

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Battle 4 Ur Life
9 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

(...)

LG6 (????): Of course, we couldn't let an interview with one of Gaga's most trusted and frequent collaborators go without asking about her long-gestating sixth studio album. After all, according to internet rumors, he's been working on the highly-anticipated LP with her. So, what's the scoop? Well, we'll let him explain.

I don't know why but this part had me laughing for the innacuracy

lmao that's such an e! online thing to say. everyone in the fanbase knew he was not working on it. he even said it on previous interviews.

this is just like how world news are created I guess. lmao. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I really enjoyed reading that interview, reading more about the process of what they were trying to achieve.  It all sounds very real and honest.

I think this was my favourite quote:

"It's always like, she wants to make stuff that makes people happy and makes people feel free and makes people feel empowered," he explained. "It's always the same place in her heart that everything's coming from. So I think every album, even the ones that I didn't participate in, you know, kinda carry that same flag. There might be a little bit of different sauce on the meat, but it's always the same meat, you know?"

But I want to know more about this!  I still can't picture it in my head.

"I've been in the room with thousands and thousands of people over the last 10 years," he told us. "And I've never quite witnessed the phenomenon that is Lady Gaga writing songs at a session. Like, for better or for worse, she's unique, as unique of an animal as they come. It's like a combination of drive and talent and ideas. Sometimes, you know, the whole thing is just like you just sit back and wait, watch and wait, because there's nothing you can do. Because it's such it's like standing in a hurricane with, you know, a rain jacket on. It's like, just wait till it happens because you can't understand it while it's spinning around."

Archived