đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

ENews with DJWS: BTW and Beyond (+ LG6 tease)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Regina George

LMAO at y'all wanting Gaga to work with him AGAIN after he decided it's a good idea to bring this pedo into her album:

''As Blair recalled, it was he who suggested Kelly jump on the track. "It wasn't like we did the record and everybody's like, 'Oh my God, don't put R. Kelly on this. He's an asshole.' I think, dollar for dollar, R. Kelly as a songwriter—not as a human being, but as a songwriter—is one of the most talented people in the last 20 years," he explained, citing hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" and "You Are Not Alone" as instances of Kelly's unimpeachable songwriting prowess.''

And y'all dare to come for RedOne who was nothing but nice and respectful towards her. SMH

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
22 minutes ago, Floppy said:

No its doesn't because Gaga literally makes changes until 30 seconds before the album is released. She was in the studio the same day Joanne was released. :lmao:

but the full Joanne album leaked before it was released

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

LMAO at y'all wanting Gaga to work with him AGAIN after he decided it's a good idea to bring this pedo into her album:

''As Blair recalled, it was he who suggested Kelly jump on the track. "It wasn't like we did the record and everybody's like, 'Oh my God, don't put R. Kelly on this. He's an asshole.' I think, dollar for dollar, R. Kelly as a songwriter—not as a human being, but as a songwriter—is one of the most talented people in the last 20 years," he explained, citing hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" and "You Are Not Alone" as instances of Kelly's unimpeachable songwriting prowess.''

And y'all dare to come for RedOne who was nothing but nice and respectful towards her. SMH

I'm just gonna lie back and drink my tea 

wendy williams omg GIF

End Racism Now

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

you think he forced Gaga to have R Kelly on the song and for her to hump him in performances?

MonsterVlad

about Born This Way the song:

Blair told us that he has over 120 existing versions of the track in his possession, proving the point. 

:bradley::bradley::bradley:

Regina George
Just now, Defmix100 said:

you think he forced Gaga to have R Kelly on the song and for her to hump him in performances?

No.. But it was still originally his idea :ally:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, MonsterVlad said:

about Born This Way the song:

Blair told us that he has over 120 existing versions of the track in his possession, proving the point. 

:bradley::bradley::bradley:

120 versions of Born This Way? Omgggg :nooo:  I wonder what they all sound like

End Racism Now

Interesting that he said “I’ve heard it” and not “I’ve heard some of it” or “I’ve heard bits and pieces”

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Interesting that he said “I’ve heard it” and not “I’ve heard some of it” or “I’ve heard bits and pieces”

Which means its probably all finished :bradley:

End Racism Now

Darcklighter22
53 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

120 versions of Born This Way? Omgggg :nooo:  I wonder what they all sound like

Well SL has 5 versions I think it's in th same line. Not literally 120 fully fleshed out different production. And I'm sure the country road version is one of those 120 versions.

Darcklighter22
37 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Which means its probably all finished :bradley:

I'm not sold on it not being full album drop this time around :bradley:

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Where have you been? We've been teased for like two years :nooo:

But it hasn't been about the music, or anyone describing the sound or anything. It'll be ****ing Bloopbop w a Nintendo, or a silent instagram story. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

But it hasn't been about the music, or anyone describing the sound or anything. It'll be ****ing Bloopbop w a Nintendo, or a silent instagram story. 

Ronson said he heard it last year and said it was amazing 

Madeon too

In 2018, Boys Noize said he made hits with Gaga

SOPHIE said that she was working on LG6 and she made great songs with Gaga

... + many other examples 

End Racism Now

1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

but the full Joanne album leaked before it was released

well she was making changes in 5f2 on the day of release 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

well she was making changes in 5f2 on the day of release 

No she wasn't? The album was already sent out to stores a week early. Thats how it leaked. A store in Belgium sold the album on the Monday and someone got it and leaked it online

End Racism Now

Archived