💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

ENews with DJWS: BTW and Beyond (+ LG6 tease)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

"It was the song that ignited a movement.

Nine years ago, on February 11, 2011, Lady Gaga made a mission statement into a mainstream smash hit with the release of her instantly iconic "Born This Way," the lead single from her second album of the same name. The track, which finds the pop star laying bare her support for all people living exactly as they were born to live, became an anthem for the LGBTQ community as it reached number one in over 25 countries across the world. 

The song also marked the first collaboration with now-longtime writing and production partner Paul Blair (aka DJ White Shadow) to be released in the wild, kickstarting a fruitful partnership that would see the pair work together on both Born This Way and ARTPOP albums, the pop tracks on the A Star Is Born soundtrack (which just earned both a Grammy for Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media last month) as well as various other tracks."

He even teased LG6, despite not being on the project:

"

LG6 (????): Of course, we couldn't let an interview with one of Gaga's most trusted and frequent collaborators go without asking about her long-gestating sixth studio album. After all, according to internet rumors, he's been working on the highly-anticipated LP with her. So, what's the scoop? Well, we'll let him explain.

"I actually am not working on LG6," he admitted. "I sat this one out. I've heard it. It's not my art to share with you, but I can tell you this, [as] with everything that she does, it's genius. I'm excited for her to put it out. I think that it's really good." "

Read all of it here:

https://m.eonline.com/amp/news/1121733/born-this-way-and-beyond-the-inside-story-behind-some-of-lady-gaga-s-biggest-hits?__twitter_impression=true

HE HAS HEARD IT GUYS, AND SAYS ITS AMAZING :nooo:

End Racism Now

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Venus Rose said:

DOES THIS MEAN THE ALBUM IS ALREADY FINISHED? :saladga:

I think so :bradley:  :nooo:

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

DOES THIS MEAN THE ALBUM IS ALREADY FINISHED? :saladga:

No its doesn't because Gaga literally makes changes until 30 seconds before the album is released. She was in the studio the same day Joanne was released. :lmao:

TimisaMonster

It's sad when producers not even working on LG6 like DJWS and Mark are talking about the album and not the artist...

I just hope that the music is worth all of this silence and waiting...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FfFfFfFF
Just now, OysterBaby said:

But I thought he was involved and called it ARTPOPs little sis???

That previous baby was most likely and supposedly miscarried. :bradley:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, OysterBaby said:

But I thought he was involved and called it ARTPOPs little sis???

No, they were only working on ASIB together... I think he was on LG6 before it got scrapped for ASIB

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's sad when producers not even working on LG6 like DJWS and Mark are talking about the album and not the artist...

I just hope that the music is worth all of this silence and waiting...

Exactly  :bradley:

End Racism Now

Archived