💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's the first thing I thought of when they announced the winners and I went to visit their profiles. How convenient that they were all somehow beauty gurus. It definitely wasn't chosen at random

cardi b GIF by REVOLT TV

I get why they did that but at the same time, its not very fair

Actually hauslabs commented ‘i love our 6 monsters and our 6 Haus guests’ 

so 6 of them are random, 6 are chosen beauty gurus/influencers

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

See nothing to worry about here

8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's the first thing I thought of when they announced the winners and I went to visit their profiles. How convenient that they were all somehow beauty gurus. It definitely wasn't chosen at random

cardi b GIF by REVOLT TV

I get why they did that but at the same time, its not very fair

Yeah. Like you said, I get why they did it. But if what they wanted was to include some monsters who are also influencers, cool, just contact them. Don't stage it as a contest if it's not random and other criteria is involved :triggered:

Otherwise, I am excited to see what this is, I'm assuming another palette 

edit: alright, if they're coping to the fact that only half are contest winners, fair enough

So they are going to publish the monster models and a new line of products. It's what we deserve for the SL leak. :vegas: 

Felixorfelicia
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Yeah. Like you said, I get why they did it. But if what they wanted was to include some monsters who are also influencers, cool, just contact them. Don't stage it as a contest if it's not random and other criteria is involved :triggered:

Otherwise, I am excited to see what this is, I'm assuming another palette 

Like i just posted, there are 6 random monsters (contest winners) and the 6 others are ‘Haus guests’ who are chosen influencers. Nothing about this is unfair! 

Tease it to Jesus

4 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Well they did say 6 haus guests and 6 monsters so maybe they are 6 monsters and 6 influencers

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

so 6 of them are random, 6 are chosen

6 Haus Guests are the same ones who were invited at the launching party(Brendon etc). And monsters who were chosen are influencers(just with less audience but still) and make up artists. So, the ones whose audience are make up lovers. And I get them, they need to sell products, it’s logical. But don’t ask monsters to write heartbreaking stories about their love to Gaga and don’t say you’ll choose using random method, they clearly looked at profiles

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Teal Ambition
8 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Oh I didnt see that, thanks for clarifying!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

i just don’t want new gaga music to be associate with hauslabs

we all now how much gaga is in love with make up these days and i don’t want an era where promoting make up is a part of

hot blondes in odd positions

I see my friend!! 
but yeah these are the contest winners! 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this does coincide with music. Considering the word “battle” is featured in something.... 💗👀

Felixorfelicia
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

6 Haus Guests are the same ones who were invited at the launching party(Brendon etc). And monsters who were chosen are influencers(just with less audience but still) and make up artists. So, the ones whose audience are make up lovers. And I get them, they need to sell products, it’s logical. But don’t ask monsters to write heartbreaking stories about their love to Gaga and don’t say you’ll choose using random method

But....would a monster that doesn’t like make up enter a competition to be in a make up campaign??

plus, doing make up on instagram doesn’t make you a make up artist or an influencer

Tease it to Jesus

3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

6 Haus Guests are the same ones who were invited at the launching party(Brendon etc). And monsters who were chosen are influencers(just with less audience but still) and make up artists. So, the ones whose audience are make up lovers. And I get them, they need to sell products, it’s logical. But don’t ask monsters to write heartbreaking stories about their love to Gaga and don’t say you’ll choose using random method, they clearly looked at profiles

Those contests are never truly random. 
otherwise I would have won the Super Bowl contest because I did THE MOST for that contest and didn’t win 🙃 

1 minute ago, Felixorfelicia said:

But....would a monster that doesn’t like make up enter a competition to be in a make up campaign??

Heck yeah dude, it would mean probably meeting some of Gaga's team and possibly Gaga herself

⚡🐲

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

i just don’t want new gaga music to be associate with hauslabs

we all now how much gaga is in love with make up these days and i don’t want an era where promoting make up is a part of

I agree. Is gonna  cheapen the music tbh.  Sigh

Archived