news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

By the way, it’s funny how they “chose the random winners” while literally each Monster who won this contest is influencer/make up artist with 1k+ followers. They could choose usual monsters and make their dream come true. But we don’t have enough audience I guess :oops:

If so then this speaks volumes. Inauthenticity at its best. Yeah I said what I said, and we all thought this with her “message” and purpose of HL when it was announced. Adiós Ga Gá

Felixorfelicia
19 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

By the way, it’s funny how they “chose the random winners” while literally each Monster who won this contest is influencer/make up artist with 1k+ followers. They could choose usual monsters and make their dream come true. But we don’t have enough audience I guess :oops:

there’s 12 ppl in this video so they must have chosen the other 6

Tease it to Jesus

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If so then this speaks volumes. Inauthenticity at its best. Yeah I said what I said, and we all thought this with her “message” and purpose of HL when it was announced. Adiós Ga Gá

Tbh of course she’s doing it because it’s a cash grab.. the market is booming with cosmetics (Fenty, KKW, Kylie Jenner etc ..) so she wants a piece of this cake 
More followers = bigger audience = more sales.. you know how it works if you do promos for sponsored stuff  

It’s quite sad tbh, going against everything she taught us 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I think its a logical move if you ask me

Woah guys Im so excited for this new Monster palette, Ive been waiting for months and months looking evrywhere, trying to find clue as to when the hell she will release a new palette. After those new Amazon deals and always keeping us updated on new sales, she's really feeding us!!!!!!! When will other artists...uh...i mean...brands...beauty brands...when will Rihanna? Right???? haha

geusst1235
19 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

I think that’s sadly very obvious..oh well

18 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Tbh of course she’s doing it because it’s a cash grab.. the market is booming with cosmetics (Fenty, KKW, Kylie Jenner etc ..) so she wants a piece of this cake 
More followers = bigger audience = more sales.. you know how it works if you do promos for sponsored stuff  

It’s quite sad tbh, going against everything she taught us 

Honestly I don't see a reason as to why she can't merge monetary gain with her own creative pursuits. After all she has accomplished this with her music for over a decade so there is literally no difference, except for the fact that she has now delved into a different medium. Also, Gaga done very similar things that were deemed as her "selling out" for her music years ago. For example, various fans and random people alike crucified her for being sponsored by Doritos,etc.

Gaga has always been a smart business woman, nothing has changed.

Teal Ambition
18 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

That's the first thing I thought of when they announced the winners and I went to visit their profiles. How convenient that they were all somehow beauty gurus. It definitely wasn't chosen at random

cardi b GIF by REVOLT TV

I get why they did that but at the same time, its not very fair

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

56 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

It's stupid, luv.

OT: OMG THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE MONSTERS IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE LEAKED PIC!!!

JUST LOOK AT THAT GUY IN THE NEON OUTFIT

:messga:

The spikes on his collar are shorter and different than the one in the leaked pic.

ydnmnme
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I get why they did that but at the same time, its not very fair

I would even be okay with that if the chose at least 1-2 ususal fans. They should’ve done this...

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived