πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme
1 minute ago, Felixorfelicia said:

But....wouldΒ a monster that doesn’t like make up enter a competition to be in a make up campaign??

Of course not. I’m talking about Haus Labs going to profiles and watch if it’s full of make up looks. While there was a ton of comments from different people, they chose those who post looks and have wide audience.Β 

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Of course not. I’m talking about Haus Labs going to profiles and watch if it’s full of make up looks. While there was a ton of comments from different people, they chose those who post looks and have wide audience.Β 

Ok i see that yeah..but it makes sense they want people passionate about make up in their campaign tho

not saying it’s 100% fair

Tease it to Jesus

ydnmnme
Just now, Felixorfelicia said:

Ok i see that yeah..but it makes sense they want people passionate about make up in their campaign tho

not saying it’s 100% fair

Yes, I agree. It’s kinda sad and unfairΒ but it makes sense. Happy for those who got a chance to participate tho! If make up is their life, I imagine how happy they wereΒ 

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

HeavyPunkLover

Gurl bye

imagine if still image from the Β« stupid love Β» is just an ad for Haus Lab?Β 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Β 

Yes, it was filmed on Jan 26-28

What was filmed? This promo or something related to the alleged MV stills?

I wonder if this rules out a Music video. I’m so confused lolΒ 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Tom Bradley

it’s definitely the pink lipstick... on their insta stories they put β€œbold & edgy” in hot pink, and the background of the next one was all pink

50 minutes ago, TeoX85 said:

Gurl bye

imagine if still image from the Β« stupid love Β» is just an ad for Haus Lab?Β 

I agree that picture alone seems like to much effort for just a makeup promotion and in the pose in picture looks like gaga was dancing so could still be a music video

Archived