Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga is uninspired

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I feel like Gaga isnt doing the most like she did way back then. I feel like she is just uninspired to do music anymore. I don't mean this as an insult but rather an observation. Like that drive is not there anymore. 

Maybe thats why LG6 is taking so long. Like she isnt in a good headspace yet. :chica:

And also forcing her and pressuring her for LG6 is also isnt healthy for her. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davidtaylor

just gotta remember she may wanna just focus on herself, relationships, haus labs etc. she still loves music

so happy i could die

kaelergrey
Just now, davidtaylor said:

she livin her life lmao just wait jeez

Im waiting. As I said, pushing for LG6 might not be healthy or good for her

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

davidtaylor
Just now, billygrey said:

Im waiting. As I said, pushing for LG6 might not be healthy or good for her

wasn't trying to seem against what you said, I agree in a sense as she isn't as interactive with fans and stuff. but just a waiting game I suppose

so happy i could die

I think she learnt to not to rush when it comes to her music. And release whenever she feels to. Good things worth the wait.

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all overthink too much, home girl didn't even announce her album and y'all are already throwing stones at her 'cause she's not overworking herself anymore like she used to.

Luna Lovegood

Music are not her priorities nowadays wbk

luna’s advocate

Didymus

I mean, she's kind of hinted towards this herself. In the Oprah talk she literally said something like "yeah, I'll do music and movies but that's not my main goal anymore". And that's coming after a few years of her slowly distancing herself from her "pop star" image (for example saying she really wanted to be an actress and music was a plan B) too.

It's clear that something definitively cracked at the end of 2013. All of her statements, internal logic, and explanations of her work slowly changed since then. Even with Joanne she seemed more passionate about explaining the stories behind the music than to simply present the music as is. Not to mention that the whole era, to me, felt like what must have seemed to her a much needed rebranding and an artistic compromise to win back American hearts. She desperately wanted to show she was just a regular gal who we could relate to.

The Joanne Ball also seemed... idea-less and uninspired in the usual "Gaga" sense. It felt obligatory. With Enigma we got a theatrical sense of stage performing again but the core storyline of the whole show is in fact that her music career wasn't healthy and that she needed healing through stepping out of its matrix. That we all need healing this way. And that this healing of the world is her number one priority right now.

I don't know. Just vomiting out some thoughts. But yeah, we're definitely a long way from "I just want to make music".

MaMaMarryTheNight

It’s okay if she doesn’t put music on her number 1 goal, it really is. Just don’t expect everybody accepting it

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

SHALLOW

I just think she’s in such a better mood and is just concentrating on her personal life.

Also she doesn’t really need to prove herself anymore tbh.I can see what you mean but i wouldn’t call her uninspired. She’s just taking it easy and we all have to respect that.

blankpaper

She’s just grown up and is probably trying to have some sort of work life balance

a lot of people don’t seem to realize that she’s not a 21 year old trying to get famous anymore. She’s in her mid 30s and has pretty much secured legend status. She doesn’t need to do the most anymore

reality’s tight if the music is right

Felixorfelicia

Sorry but how dare you even say that? None of us even knows her, just bc she doesn’t have 1-2 years between albums anymore...? How is the drive not there when she gave us plenty things these last years. She’s a grown woman with stuff to do ya know

Always the assumptions...

Tease it to Jesus

Archived