Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga is uninspired

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

See the thing about Gaga is that she is a superstar. Every single career choice that she has made has earned her some kind of praise because she wants to be an icon. Even ARTPOP and Joanne. It’s easy for someone to say she’s uninspired when we don’t have the same communication with her as we once did in the past, but truthfully we know very little about what’s going on in her life right now. Despite that, she is a woman who isn’t about to throw away her entire music legacy because that’s simply not who she is. Any fan can tell you that. She gives every project 120% and I don’t doubt her plans for LG6 for even a second. She knows what she wants to create and will present it when she’s ready.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for when the album finally does come out and fans are disappointed because it's not what they wanted and then these threads will pop up again lol.

she was no one, now she's an 11-time grammy winner and an oscar winner, you don't need the same drive

blackstar
12 hours ago, davidtaylor said:

just gotta remember she may wanna just focus on herself, relationships, haus labs etc. she still loves music

time to become an avon lady full time

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

TimisaMonster

I feel she wants to try and start focusing on her personal life after this LG6 era and Vegas residency...get married, have kids, and settle down for a bit before getting back into music again 

Then again...idk what the theme, process, sound, promo schedule for this album will be...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dr Fudge
33 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I can't wait for when the album finally does come out and fans are disappointed because it's not what they wanted and then these threads will pop up again lol.

And how fans don’t recognize this blows my mind. Literally every album she does is different! None sound the same. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Gaga's diversity may make her seem uninspired to those who only look for her to release new pop music.  But there are other considerations.  Gaga truly was into acting before she was into music.  Gaga was into jazz before pop, and she still performs in jazz clubs and has a jazz and piano show for she same reason Leno performs stand-up in clubs, because she loves it.  Helping others in as many ways she can has been a major goal of hers for years,and she uses her music as one of the ways to accomplish that.  It's probably her biggest goal in life.  If you look at the whole picture of everything that makes up Gaga, it's hard to say she's uninspired.  She keeps going, even after so many setbacks; rape, ptsd, broken hip, fibro, depression, and failed relationships.  Just living in pain every day would make many give up, but Gaga keeps going.  She doesn't need the money, so maybe she keeps going  to, as usual, lead my her own example of strength and never giving up.  She lives by the words of her messages.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

And how fans don’t recognize this blows my mind. Literally every album she does is different! None sound the same. 

Let's just get to the tea. Everybody wants the "Old Gaga" but what does that even mean lol. She's never goes backwards and probably never will. Fans seem to like her the most during specific eras and are now waiting for her to go back to how she was during whatever time they prefer but anyone who's a fan of her knows that's probably not happening. :oops:

TF Is nothing like TFM

TFM is nothing like BTW

BTW is nothing like AP

AP is nothing like C2C

C2C is nothing like Joanne 

:emma:

wahkeenasitka
15 hours ago, billygrey said:

I feel like Gaga isnt doing the most like she did way back then. I feel like she is just uninspired to do music anymore. I don't mean this as an insult but rather an observation. Like that drive is not there anymore. 

Maybe thats why LG6 is taking so long. Like she isnt in a good headspace yet. :chica:

And also forcing her and pressuring her for LG6 is also isnt healthy for her. 

How old are you? Just out of curiosity. 

I'm 40. 

I'll be honest, all of my creative energy exploded during my 20s. I was on fire during my 20s in a way that I could only dream of at this point in my life. 

I think that as you get older, your creative energy starts to settle down and your speed / momentum / motivation cools down. 

Also, Gaga has already been insanely prolific and has done a million things with her life. She's already done everything she's wanted to do and been wildly successful doing it. So where does her ambition go at that point? She's already done everything. Maybe eventually her ambition will move into a completely different / random direction like becoming a professional horse manager. Just to do something different. I don't know. 

All I'm saying is, she's not 23 anymore. 

kaelergrey
11 hours ago, Floppy said:

To be honest, I was never disappointed with any of her work. I love every album that she has put out. I have favorites from different albums and all of them are unique. Gah, Im bias and I love her no matter what lol

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

ThunderSwallow

Inspired or uninspired let just show more love to her for what she had done for us in the past ten years and let’s all wait for LG6 for final judgment. 

I think why ppl said she is not that inspired is because she is not as rebel as she used to be back to 10 or 7 years ago. She just grow up and so do we. 

Revel might not be the best choice for she right now. Even if she do, I don’t think ppl including monsters will buy it. 

You did what suits you best at your age. 

But given the producers she hired for LG6 I’m having faith in her. Plus I love Stupid Love. It’s fresh in a way that she try out new structure in a song yet still tagged her DNA on. 

Archived