💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga is uninspired

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

For what I’ve seen since her early days, she’s just more silent. Away from the toxicity that brings engaging in social media, same media that burned her out.

She now uses them for promotion and the occasional tease. Fans always say she doesn’t care anymore or that much about music but that doesn’t mean it’s true. We’re just not seeing what she’s up to as much as we used to anymore. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say she's uninspired, she's just seems more invested into non-music related projects. Her acting in American Horror Story and A Star Is Born really seemed passionate about both projects. She also seems very excited about Haus Laboratories. It just seems that she's learned to express herself in more than just music now, she's learned to be an actress, a beauty influencer, an activist and much more. She's not just a popstar in her 20s anymore, she's a multi-talented woman with many different sides to her. I'm not saying that she'll never be pre-2014 Gaga again, it's just that she's probably channeled her ''crazy'' self into other projects. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Y'all are being SO dramatic :icega:

Sis is literally (allegedly) on the brink of a new era and all I see here is that she's "uninspired" and "bored" with music etc. She's had 7 years since her last dance album, she's got plenty of ideas and songs to work with. Personally, her work (in the long run) has never disappointed me and when I realized that Gaga is more focused on  making timeless music, it helped me be more patient for the new era. 

Trust me, I want the new music just as much as the next little monstrosity and a little piece of me dies everyday we don't have it :ohwell: but it will come and it'll be worth the wait :whitney:

JINNOCIDE

I mean... if I had a constant public telling me what to do after my two/three biggest successes were all about "I do what I want" I'd not want to release music anymore too :neyde:

She released ASIB not long ago :air: I know it's two years but there's no timeframe when it comes to creating material. She did a whole ass album with 30+ tracks for a movie +acted in a main role, did promotion for it and it's under a tour that just got a break now. 

As some pointed out, Adele and Beyoncé albums are older than Joanne and they still didn't release new solo music yet.

I really don't think she's uninspired, she's just moving through a lot of new directions (which she won't always know how to follow 100%, and that's ok) and people expect her to stick with things that made her successful. Then when their expectations is broken they get mad and say crap about it.

Y'all should breathe and try to relax, she'll release once she thinks it's good to be out. 

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Moonlight on Water

In order for Gaga to feel any kind of inspiration, she probably needs to take care of herself.

she/her

WORLDofGAGA
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I would be uninspired too, if I had 300M$ in the bank. Why would I still make music lol...

Music Not the Bling :ohwell::oops:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Reality

To me, it's sort of pointless making threads like this trying to explain how Gaga feels. We don't know how she feels. We don't the things that go into her creative process. Just because she's taken a long time with LG6 doesn't mean that she's "uninspired". She's taking her time because she wants this album to be great, and there's no way we can be mad about that. 

Like, did we all just forget seeing that leaked photo of her in pink hair on the set of what many people think is the music video? She's coming back, you guys! She's not "uninspired" or thinks that music isn't a priority for her. We have to wait until LG6 rolls around, but I just don't think that she's "given up" on music like some of y'all think she has. 

🖤👹

MaMaMarryTheNight
43 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Music Not the Bling :ohwell::oops:

Yeah that’s totally why she invented HL:rip: 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

I LOVE GGD
4 hours ago, billygrey said:

I feel like Gaga isnt doing the most like she did way back then. I feel like she is just uninspired to do music anymore. I don't mean this as an insult but rather an observation. Like that drive is not there anymore. 

Maybe thats why LG6 is taking so long. Like she isnt in a good headspace yet. :chica:

And also forcing her and pressuring her for LG6 is also isnt healthy for her. 

I hate to admit it but sadly I agree with you. She's not into music the way she used to be. 

Didymus
1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

She literally never said this :ladyhaha:

"I know we're having a self-care conversation right now but don't worry, I'm still going to make music,"

"I want impact. I always did. I thought it was just through music at one point. I had some dreams of being an actress. And then it really was a spiritual awakening for me. I mean, I consider myself a spiritual, religious woman. I don't go to church every Sunday. But I do pray every day. I prayed, like, eight times before I came out here with you. I was, like, God, just tell me what to say. And the truth is that once I became  famous, I thought to myself, well, I can—I will, and I want to continue making music, I will and want to continue being in movies, but I want to help people. These people that come to my shows, I don't want to just take your money and sing for you. I want to help change your life. And I have all this life experience."

I'm paraphrasing, obviously, but that's definitely how I heard it. In the past she would've never separated her music from this mission of helping people. Now, for the first time in her career, she is separating the two :shrug: That's not unimportant to me. Her creative projects are now secondary to a more general goal, which is now in the forefront rather than in the background.

Calling Gaga uninspired after the groundbreaking ASIB era and her incredible reinvention from 2014 to now and complaining about NO new music, while knowing for a FACT that new music is literally about to DROP soon (even if it's not february, which it obviously is, it's still coming, we know that) is ....

very cool and interesting. 

source.gifsource.gif

herassisfamous
5 hours ago, Nicklev said:

I think she learnt to not to rush when it comes to her music. And release whenever she feels to. Good things worth the wait.

Now let’s be real, did she “rush” anything after 2010 :huntyga:

All we need is love

5 hours ago, billygrey said:

Maybe thats why LG6 is taking so long. 

Idk why y'all forgot about ASIB existence, especially since this soundtrack ALBUM led her to the VERY TOP again...:excuseu:

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Lilmonzter

I don't care when she releases new music 

But there's two caveats 

1. It should be gagaesque out of the box different not the same drabble on the radio right now 

2. She should release it sometime this decade:grr:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived