Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga is uninspired

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, blankpaper said:

She’s just grown up and is probably trying to have some sort of work life balance

a lot of people don’t seem to realize that she’s not a 21 year old trying to get famous anymore. She’s in her mid 30s and has pretty much secured legend status. She doesn’t need to do the most anymore

I agree w you, but the true legends in all genre's of music never stopped making music, maybe by writing this I'm agreeing w the OP. It's just not her #1 thing anymore. Can't say it doesn't make me sad though due to talent being squandered on being a make-up lady and doing a movie here or there. It's sad she has lost her passion. I can name names if you want, but a lot of people on her level would have felt their soul died if they weren't making music. Sadly that's not her anymore.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

She is definitely uninspired by the state of pop music. There is no-one out there that is making her think, “Wow. Wish I had thought of that”. The culture right now seems to celebrate those who look like they don’t care. Trying is uncool right now. Apathy and looking depressed is cool. Whispering, mumbling and barely-singing is cool.

I know this is a shot at Billie and it's really sad you don't get her music or amazing vocal talent just because she doesn't have 'bangers". She dared to do something different and people love it. She is ALL mainstream music has I want to listen to ATM. No autotunned uninspired nonsense. 

1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

SHE HAS CHRONIC PAIN AND MENTAL TRAUMA. Does no one listen? ffs :bye:

Some of the greatest art of all time comes from these things. History is your friend.

The woman has admitted to overworking herself to the point of overexhaustion.

And overexhaustion, when unchecked, can basically kill you. Gaga has said, in plenty of interviews, "no" was not an applicable answer. She kept doing whatever was asked of her. She was essentially killing herself with work.

And she has all these other things going on. Leave her alone.

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

These people that come to my shows, I don't want to just take your money and sing for you. I want to help change your life.

I think it's ironic that she says this, because her music has literally changed people's lives. Including mine. But I understand what she's saying, she wants to do more and in a different way I guess. I just hope she herself appreciates how much she has already reached people and helped them with her music and her art 

Reginald

Idk :huh:  I'm just here for the music, though. 

I'm not as passionate about films or tv so if those become a priority for her, it's very unlikely I'll follow. It took me almost a month to see ASIB in theaters, and coincidence had her end up on AHS, which at the time was the only show I actually watched on tv

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Tbh I think we’ll never get a NFR, or a Ray Of Light or a Melodrama out of Gaga. I really like Stupid Love for what it is but I wish she came out with something deeper than that. Joanne tried to do that but she was so focused on being commercial to middle America that it was just a shiny package. 

Lord Temptation
47 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I know this is a shot at Billie and it's really sad you don't get her music or amazing vocal talent just because she doesn't have 'bangers". She dared to do something different and people love it. She is ALL mainstream music has I want to listen to ATM. No autotunned uninspired nonsense. 

All I said was that pop music right now is all mumbly, whispery barely-singing into-a-fan with an I-don’t-give-a-f*ck attitude. I never mentioned anyone’s name but heygirl if the shoe fits :reductive:

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, Bio said:

Tbh I think we’ll never get a NFR, or a Ray Of Light or a Melodrama out of Gaga. I really like Stupid Love for what it is but I wish she came out with something deeper than that. Joanne tried to do that but she was so focused on being commercial to middle America that it was just a shiny package. 

Be patient gurl. The sun rises at the darkest edge of night.

Just remember that Madge made ROL 15 years into ha career. 

Venus Rose

Yes, because you're with her every second of every day and know all of the personal struggles keeping from releasing  :selena:

God knows I'm tired of these threads :nooo:

malazam

I don't think she is. In fact, I think she was never this inspired.

Let's wait a little more and watch ARTPOP wish it was LG6.

another shot before we kiss the other side

7 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

All I said was that pop music right now is all mumbly, whispery barely-singing into-a-fan with an I-don’t-give-a-f*ck attitude. I never mentioned anyone’s name but heygirl if the shoe fits :reductive:

The shoe does fit beautifully take your sunglasses off.

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Didymus said:

In the Oprah talk she literally said something like "yeah, I'll do music and movies but that's not my main goal anymore".

She literally never said this :ladyhaha:

"I know we're having a self-care conversation right now but don't worry, I'm still going to make music,"

Archived