💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Updated WW album sales: Born This Way 6.8M

Danny

Featured Posts

I'd say it's safely around 7 million right now (BTW) since this is only for the year mentioned. (According to ATRL)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

But this is only in 2011. It's most likely past 7 million now that the tour has started. Right?

jhonyguy04

But this is only in 2011. It's most likely past 7 million now that the tour has started. Right?

This.

ryebread251

I believe so because I believe it has sold close to 100,000 this year in the US alone...and factoring in the UK and the other countries that she had toured in, I'm sure it's past 7 million sold and 8 million shipped

dfghuer5

I feel proud for having contributed to two of those sales :ohwell:

hold on a second... will all this "sales and shipping" stuff, does this mean that if I hide the Born This Way CDs in stores under stuff so no one will find them, does this mean that they will ship more and then make more sales?

So Gaga's floppiest era : 6.8M albums sold

Rihanna's most successful: 5.7M albums sold

Where are them Rihanna stans now? :sweep:

This. :laughga:

and with The Fame Monster sales, is that only the number of sales of 2010? or is 2009 included there aswell? because if 2010 and 2009 were tallied seperately, then that means that all together TFM sales would be higher than 4.8 from 2009/10

I feel proud for having contributed to two of those sales :ohwell:

hold on a second... will all this "sales and shipping" stuff, does this mean that if I hide the Born This Way CDs in stores under stuff so no one will find them, does this mean that they will ship more and then make more sales?

This. :laughga:

and with The Fame Monster sales, is that only the number of sales of 2010? or is 2009 included there aswell? because if 2010 and 2009 were tallied seperately, then that means that all together TFM sales would be higher than 4.8 from 2009/10

They included the sales of TFM only and not the original version too.

If sales still stands to 15M copies sold WW.

DirtyPonyRebel

The Fame Monster only 4.8? something's wrong there

Nope, when people bought the Fame Monster Deluxe including the Fame instead of just the 8 track EP, it counted towards the Fame. It decreased albums sales majorly for The Fame Monster.

Archived