💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow spent 500th day on Spotify WW charts

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Shallow spent 500th day on February 9th on the Spotify Global 200 charts.

It is currently on 75th place, still with more than 1M streams per day.

sillynate

It has literally been 500 days since the song was released :air: Shallow ain’t going nowhere ha impact we stan

myusername

Her best song aside to Bad Romance and Poker Face.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Considering I worked as an extra in the film and they shot it a full year and a half before its release, I’m struggling to think that its been about 1000 days since Gaga waved at me and I got to sway in the front line of the crowd while she sang Always Remember Us This Way live for the first time :diane:

4 minutes ago, brownie said:

Considering I worked as an extra in the film and they shot it a full year and a half before its release, I’m struggling to think that its been about 1000 days since Gaga waved at me and I got to sway in the front line of the crowd while she sang Always Remember Us This Way live for the first time :diane:

That must've been such an experience :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

1 hour ago, Gam said:

It WAS. A friend and I got to be there for the Diggin My Grave and ARUTW first live shoots, and they placed us right up front. It was like 100 degrees but we sweated it out all day into the night. 
Honestly the best part was that extras could sign up for a chance to go to the LA Premiere and my friend and I got in and literally got front row seats to the premiere. It was the last two seats of the front row, but getting to see Cooper give a speech about the film while he was right in front of me and then turning around to see Rupual and Alyssa Milano and several other celebs and known producers sitting behind me...

Ugh, all of ASIB’s era will always hold the best memories in my heart. Truly the kind that i’ll remember forever. Im almost sad at how far away the era is now from the present...:bradley:

Gagaism
15 minutes ago, brownie said:

Low key white jealous, low key :selena:

58 minutes ago, Gam said:

47 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Low key white jealous, low key :selena:

I wrote an essay about being on set for the site if you guys haven't read it! Hella proud to have been the one to reveal ARUTW and Diggin My Grave details to ya'll for the first time here on the forum haha. And I think this remains my finest piece of nonfiction writing. 

Archived