Would you like to participate?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! 

No Flood is the only decent song therefore the only one that needs to win :teehee:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

BlackCrown

Since you added 2 unreleased songs it would have been cool to include Electric Kiss and Captivated btw :kara: even tho I know they were not intended to be on this album 

But it would have been unfair, no songs can compare to Electric Kiss and Captivated before TheFame :ohwell:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Bubblegum Bitch
7 hours ago, BlackCrown said:

Since you added 2 unreleased songs it would have been cool to include Electric Kiss and Captivated btw :kara: even tho I know they were not intended to be on this album 

But it would have been unfair, no songs can compare to Electric Kiss and Captivated before TheFame :ohwell:

It wouldn't be Minirate then. :ohwell:

26 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It’s my favorite album after TFM so I can’t participate. I’ll give everything a 10 :laughga:

And that's great, actually. We need your rates! :flutter:

1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

It wouldn't be Minirate then. :ohwell:

And that's great, actually. We need your rates! :flutter:

I’ll participate :kiss:

Bubblegum Bitch

Greetings everyone!

Times goes by and not so slowly, that is why I would like to remind you that you didn't send me your rates via GOOGLE FORM. Deadline is near: Sunday, 16th of February, 2020. 

Don't be dirty ice creams, vote! 

@Davian @Glamourpuss @Guillermo Tello @FfFfFfFF @Twitter @Mirages @LGs LM  @ProjectJoanne @Franch Toast @LVbuttondown @BlackCrown @Focz @MrDaniel @SamanthaC @Craven Moorecox @KatieJudasGaga4 @Blown Away @Adarsh

latest?cb=20100821075632

Archived