Would you like to participate?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

💃 RED AND BLUE 🏃‍♂️
MINIRATE

340?cb=20110825102417

Megarates are integral part of this iconic forum, so I decided to mix one and only Lady Gaga and Megarates, and create something brand new. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my first, and probably the last, — Minirate! 
This time I invite you to rate Stefani Germanotta debut album, Red and Blue, that was released long ago in 2006. But I also added two unreleased songs, so we have got 7 songs to rate. 

RULES:
1. Rate each song of the album from 1 to 10. Zeroes, 11s, decimals are not allowed. 
2. You may give some comments for each song.
3. Send me your rates via GOOGLE FORM.
4. Trolling is extremely prohibited.
5. Have fun!

Deadline: 16th of February, 2020
Ceremony: 17th of February, 2020

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. Something Crazy

2. Wish You Were Here

3. No Floods

4. Words

5. Red and Blue

6. Blueberry Kisses

7. Dirty Ice Cream

YOU MAY BE INTERESTED

Spoiler

@DiamondKing @Davian @Mirages @Marges @KatieJudasGaga4 @Guillermo Tello @rumours @HighRoad @Saint Gaga @AndiGaga @GreenDiamond @2School4Cool @Gimme More @GaGaLB @Inferno @slayo @Enzo @Mirrion Rizzons @MANiCURE 6 @Ally Campana @Donna Noble @A Hybrid @The Louvre @ARTPOPsexual @Mikolaj @UnnamedArtist @PlastiscGuy @BlackCrown @The Enigmatic @Joesuda @floraux @Phaye Monster @OpenHeartedMonster @MrDaniel @imitalian @Loeppke @GagaInTheZone @DesertWolf @FfFfFfFF @Blue Madonna @Phoebe Buffay @SamanthaC @Hades @Sneaky @The Bling @Caca @ryansamonster @Oriane @Lazz Monster @imnotyourbabe10 @Im You @ANTI WP @ChrisGaga @Midnightrush891 @Dancin @teawhore @Sneaky Oliver @PMM @Musicisfreedom @Stephen @Glamourpuss @dimitristhe @DumDumDardiDa92 @xoxo Craig @River @dancewithnobody @Antonio @Illuminati @AnalDelGay @Coop @Bradley @Neptune @misunderstood @Kimmo @Adarsh @monketsharona @derpmonster @Defmix100 @HausOfMark @ReginaGeorge @TheQueenEnthusiast @Beytwice @Renie @MrHappy @Dutch @Hi Its Nicole @Twitter @AMENiCURE @corvus albus @lost in limbo @ProjectJoanne @HookerOnAChurch @Dead @Runway @John Wayne @Gagz4Gaga @Varys @Glittertinks @loathereality @Vandalain @Florian @Kween @Mr Mirko @ImTired @ARTBOP @Teal Ambition @LittleMedonster @RAMROD @HausOfHarlow @devilrhino @gag @FentyGa @Sherloid Bai @Trillion Reasons @Son Goku @Antichrist @mr wayne @BadGurlMadge @theadamcreator @Jose P @Aarghya @Franch Toast @PinkJelly @Lilmonzter @AlexanderMagno @Yukia @Mana Mahad @LateToCult @McYves @Urieyaki @Lemondeduerl @Hyperballad @gumzy3000 @Talenti @Timmers @Jadeykins @Widows Kiss @CherryPie @Craven Moorecox @KEVIN STEVE @Focz @StefanS @Amphetamine @OG Gaga Stan @Tigra @LibraOctober98 @Rose Bitch @Esteban @FRANK1991 @mxnster @Animal Claws

PARTICIPANTS

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yaass underrated EP. I’m in:vegas:

I can't believe these songs were released when I only started school. :bradley:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, darkpaw said:

I wish she’d release No Floods as Lady Gaga :ohwell:

She'd rather release Dirty Ice Cream instead of Again Again. :triggered:

Davian
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Same:bradley: I was 5

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

This was released when I was 3

10340444bd952a12bf877bea569fef3eecfa864c

Ultimecia

I love this album!

I'm in!

Sending my ratings shortly. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Archived