• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

#6 — DIRTY ICE CREAM 

Total Score: 7,73

Dirty-Ice-Cream.jpg

Highest rates: 10 by @Trillion Reasons @MANiCURE 6 @PMM @Sevdxliza @Uwu @GaGaLB @Lanadelduck @FfFfFfFF @Davian
Lowest rates: 1 by @Mirages

Your comments

Reveal hidden contents

@MANiCURE 6 - A BOP. Nothing to add. It should had been on The Fame as a deluxe track!

@PMM - i love love love this one.

@Ultimecia - Kinda weak.

@Uwu - sad that it keeps getting taken off of youtube.

@GaGaLB - should have been on The Fame.

@Enzo - This is a bop, and should've been on The Fame.

@LVbuttondown - Its sounds like it should be on The Fame. I love her sound and its super catchy. I just don't like the title or the actual lyrics "dirty ice cream." The rest of the lyrics are fine.

@Twitter - Always loved the chorus! Wish she remake this one day.

@BlackCrown - It's a fun song, I wasn't really into it at the first listening, but now it makes me wanna dance!

@Franch Toast - Fun and catchy, sounds like something from The Fame.

@MrDaniel - Well some people may liked it but I kinda got bored from the middle of the song.

@Davian - Oh, I didn't know this one was included. But this is without a doubt my favourite unreleased so I'm pleasantly surprised!! It's so underrated too.

@ProjectJoanne - Stop callin'! Stop callin'! I don't want your dirty ice creeeam!!! (Sang in the tune of Telephone)
I like it!!!

@Monster Hair - a bop! but it belongs to TF.

That was expected, a good and fun song but not as great as the others 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Bubblegum Bitch

#5 — WORDS 

Total Score: 7,92

Words.jpg

Highest rates: 10 by @MANiCURE 6 @Uwu @HighRoad @GaGaLB @Craven Moorecox @MrDaniel @Monster Hair @BlackCrown
Lowest rates: 4 by @LVbuttondown

Your comments

Spoiler

@MANiCURE 6 - The intro is so good ! My second favorite song !

@PMM - the best on this ep

@Ultimecia - A bit repetitive

@HighRoad - Best song on the EP!

@GaGaLB - very good song

@Enzo - Not that great imo

@LVbuttondown - She sounds wonderful but this song does nothing for me. I prefer No Floods to this.

@Twitter - Dislike how her vocals gets lost in the chorus but it is a really good track. You can feel the emotions here.

@BlackCrown - God.. I really love her voice with this kind of instrumental.. I think it's my fav track on the album

@Franch Toast - Something about this song reminds me of teenage angst. It’s evocative of Alanis Morisette for me.

@MrDaniel - At first, It seems very boring but if you have patience. You'll appreciate it so badly.

@Focz - Not bad, but not the best

@Davian - It's a good song, imo the most forgettable of this EP. I get reminded of it every time I listen to the EP in full, or when it comes of shuffle.

@ProjectJoanne - Perfect chords, LOVE it!

@Monster Hair - It makes me feel special

Bubblegum Bitch

#4 — SOMETHING CRAZY

Total Score: 8,04

Something-Crazy.jpg

Highest rates: 10 by @MANiCURE 6 @Uwu @JakubM316 @Franch Toast @MrDaniel @Lanadelduck @FfFfFfFF @Davian 
Lowest rates: 3 by @SamanthaC 

Your comments

Spoiler

@MANiCURE 6 Best song of the EP ! :)

@PMM - catchy bops fro the start

@Ultimecia - Good opener, middle of the road song.

@Uwu - Its amazing

@GaGaLB - Good song

@Enzo - A great opener, one of the most decent songs lol

@LVbuttondown - I think the drums are a little over powering but I love the beat and feel of the song.

@Twitter - This is song good, but it feels like a rip off of another song.

@BlackCrown - Love the rythm, her agressive voice and the rough intrumental. It brings good and festive vibes, I'm here for it (3:20 "LALALALALA" <3 )

@Craven Moorecox - I love it, but if others would...

@Franch Toast - I really like the chorus of this song. It’s so energetic and catchy. I wouldn’t mind if LG put out a song like this now. I think it’s my favorite from the album. It's also the most danceable for me.

@MrDaniel - If Gaga's genre was Rock and RnB, she fits perfectly on it. The song is a bop and wanna makes you jump everytime.

@Focz - ThIs song makes me Happy and gives me nostalgia

@Davian - My favourite from this EP! Such a banger!

@ProjectJoanne - Ellie Goulding stole the melody, you know what I'm talking about *cheeky smile*

@SamanthaC - This doesn't even sound like Gaga. It's very weird.

@Monster Hair - It's such an incredible song

Archived