Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Kesha’s ‘High Road’ Billboard 200 Debut

COOOK

Featured Posts

JustJames

I don’t necessarily agree that the issue has anything to do with Kesha having a “gay” esque vibe to her music; let’s be real, Harry styles and Justin Bieber are case studies for how the industry is promoting the exact opposite under their - in MY opinion- false pretenses of inclusivity. Dua Lipa is doing well not because she appeals physically to straight men as Kesha may or may not have (to be honest, she was always seen as a “gay” kind of pop singer in the same vein as Gaga. 

Dua has total and full support of her major label and as one of the few commercially viable young female pop acts, they’ve obviously invested a ton into making this era big for her. 

There’s no way that there’s an organic music base that listens to Dua, Lil Wayne, Lizzo, Post Malone, and Billie Eilish on repeat. Sure there may be, but it’s more likely that the labels are more in control of the trends than vise versa.

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Deagan said:

Wait a second so she only sold 3000 pure albums less than Wayne? Ok..

She is not getting enough attention for the greatness of the album tbh.. even Rainbow bowed at #1 and High Road is actually better. Why are people sleeping on the only great gay 2008/09 popstar putting out fun pop right now?

Oh well, maybe (hopefully) this entire defamation case attention scoops in some second week sales.

Yep. This means that Wayne's album is on about 1,000 more pre-choosen playlists than hers is. 

Bebe Rexha was right and this site trashed her for her tweet.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 hours ago, JustJames said:

I don’t necessarily agree that the issue has anything to do with Kesha having a “gay” esque vibe to her music; let’s be real, Harry styles and Justin Bieber are case studies for how the industry is promoting the exact opposite under their - in MY opinion- false pretenses of inclusivity. Dua Lipa is doing well not because she appeals physically to straight men as Kesha may or may not have (to be honest, she was always seen as a “gay” kind of pop singer in the same vein as Gaga. 

Dua has total and full support of her major label and as one of the few commercially viable young female pop acts, they’ve obviously invested a ton into making this era big for her. 

There’s no way that there’s an organic music base that listens to Dua, Lil Wayne, Lizzo, Post Malone, and Billie Eilish on repeat. Sure there may be, but it’s more likely that the labels are more in control of the trends than vise versa.

Harry Styles and Bieber are the prime example of girl fanbases sticking around since Harry Styles' one direction days and JBs whatever days.. they find them sexy. And tbh... Harry Styles... is... really.. sexy :).

Dua Lipa is definitely doing good because of her label support, but also because of the way she portrays herself.. one kiss? don't start now? She's totally being a hard to get hot chick that guys want. But the music is also not as gay... 

Gaga's last gay song was BTW if you think about it, or maybe like ARTPOP's G.U.Y. or something (which also completely tanked). Kesha is actually ten times gayer than Gaga.

Raising Hell feat. the "bounce queen"? Yeah, gayest thing ever. Not that I don't live for it, but pretty sure the GP doesn't live for "bounce it up and down where the good lord split it" and "bitch i'm blessed"... would've have been interesting to see what would've happened if they rolled out High Road the song first and Kinky as a sexy single.
I'm not complaining about anyone being too "gay".. if anything there's too little fun gay music.

Oy vey, okay, hope y'all have a blessed day~

Spanish Eyes
On 2/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, Deagan said:

Harry Styles and Bieber are the prime example of girl fanbases sticking around since Harry Styles' one direction days and JBs whatever days.. they find them sexy. And tbh... Harry Styles... is... really.. sexy :).

Dua Lipa is definitely doing good because of her label support, but also because of the way she portrays herself.. one kiss? don't start now? She's totally being a hard to get hot chick that guys want. But the music is also not as gay... 

Gaga's last gay song was BTW if you think about it, or maybe like ARTPOP's G.U.Y. or something (which also completely tanked). Kesha is actually ten times gayer than Gaga.

Raising Hell feat. the "bounce queen"? Yeah, gayest thing ever. Not that I don't live for it, but pretty sure the GP doesn't live for "bounce it up and down where the good lord split it" and "bitch i'm blessed"... would've have been interesting to see what would've happened if they rolled out High Road the song first and Kinky as a sexy single.
I'm not complaining about anyone being too "gay".. if anything there's too little fun gay music.

Oy vey, okay, hope y'all have a blessed day~

Give Kinky a grammy, you cowards!!!!!

the music is just not that good... and she hasn't been able to grab the gp's attention on this one. simple 

Archived