đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

And she still looks better and more fashionable than almost any of the males (not just tonight at the Oscars, but ever, at any red carpet :rip: ). 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I’m sorry, I’m a Billie stan, but I truly don’t understand how there are 15 pages of this thread.

Like her or not, what she wore, her beautiful performance, etc. None of it was interesting enough for 15 pages. Why is this site so fixated on her (from both sides of the argument), I’m so confused? 

At first it was everybody saying if they liked the look or not then it went to explanations about her philosophy when it comes to her clothes and folks discuss this philosophy plus some people talked about what's supposed to be appropriate clothing for the Oscars and it became about her performance of the night and even her music overall....

No wonders why it's 15 pages lmao! ;) 

This site is fixated on every pop girl and she's the biggest one now. Ari was also having long ass thread when Thank U next and  rings were huge. 

Debithius
12 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

I can totally respect her decision to not want to put her body on display, but there are  other ways to be modest that aren't wearing oversized pajamas to every event :rip:

Right but are you paying for her clothes? If not then dont even bother commenting xD

crybrowz
55 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Right but are you paying for her clothes? If not then dont even bother commenting xD

So because you don't buy a celebrities clothes for them you can't have an opinion about what they wear to a public event :air: :deadbanana:

TheSlash

I used to be one of the first to defend her on this cult site. But I couldn't care less about your pathetic way of expressing your dislike. Instead I just enjoy her performance there and that she stays true to what she likes :flutter: , instead of listening to some pressed b!tches here :ladyhaha: 

Ew, David!

Adrenaliner

Her voice is amazing! Great performance!

Not interested reading this sites comments about her as the hate is obvious. GP loved it.

Debithius
4 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

So because you don't buy a celebrities clothes for them you can't have an opinion about what they wear to a public event :air: :deadbanana:

No but it’s just stupid to not let a 17 year old dress the way she wants 

Guillaume Hamon
20 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Not interested reading this sites comments about her as the hate is obvious.

I saw nearly no hate here but just opinions except for a very few persons only. Folks are so dramatic here, always focusing on the few problematic ones and acting like if every comment was hateful when it's globally cool.

Archived