💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

littlepotter

I think she looks stunning :giveup: and I actually like the suit, it does make sense to me for the Oscars. But I won't lie and say I wouldn't have preferred to see her in a dress or something else.

53 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

C'mon Billie give us something we don't expect! Sooner or later people will get bored of that..

But that's the thing though - this implies that she should care whether people are bored or not. She very obviously is making the statement that "I know y'all hate how I dress and I don't give a ****." I guess that's why I don't really expect anything of her, because I know she's not dressing to impress anyone.

chaeri pls

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, littlepotter said:

I think she looks stunning :giveup: and I actually like the suit, it does make sense to me for the Oscars. But I won't lie and say I wouldn't have preferred to see her in a dress or something else.

But that's the thing though - this implies that she should care whether people are bored or not. She very obviously is making the statement that "I know y'all hate how I dress and I don't give a ****." I guess that's why I don't really expect anything of her, because I know she's not dressing to impress anyone.

Well when you say it like that then I totally understand.. 

Helxig

I think she's slowly starting to embrace her femininity. Started with the nails, now those soft curls,  she said she wants to wear heels in future. Good for her. I feel like it's been a struggle for her coming into the industry as a young girl and she's done very well navigating the topic of her body and appearance.

Also, love her for breaking the mould and deciding to not wear a dress to the Oscars. I'm pretty sure wearing pants is against their gross dress code too. But she's still wearing designer.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

She will morph stylistically. They always due. I’m sure as she matures, she will embrace femininity- in her own way I’m sure. To me she is kind of like Avril Lavigne was when Avril first came out. Eventually Avril grew up and embraced femininity but mixed it with her own style. 

GypsyBabe

Love her music, but I hate everything about her style. It has no vision and is so ugly. At least Gaga's crazier outfits had a concept. 

I'm sorry to be shallow, but every time she wears something, I cringe. But if she loves it, then I guess I support it. :selena:

Edit: I would also like to clarify that it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn't dress "feminine" as I could give a sh*t less about that. 

⚯͛

She makes Chanel look like something she got from the dollar bin at a Piggly Wiggly 

also I get she has that eDGy look, but it’s so gross and inappropriate for the Oscars. This isn’t the Grammys  

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

Billie already doing the Stupid Love pose...I love it :ally:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

likeitrough
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

i get that but there's other non-body conforming options. she can wear something other than pyjamas and still remain "illusive" with her "mask" (rightfully so, she's been dodging the objectification of women from the start and it sucks that she has to do so).

gaga did that in her own way. the gp was always shocked whenever they got a good look at her without makeup or when she was dressed down. nowadays lg is comfortable enough to go without all that

EvilChromatica
1 hour ago, ComeToJoe said:

Yikes the hate for her on this site for no apparent reason is kind of gross tbh. Its one thing to actually have a criticism about her fashion and music. But its not that half the time. We should honestly know better, we grew up with Gaga being herself and expressing her creativity in her OWN way, yet some of you are so quick to hark on others for the same thing. 

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

most of the same people have been crapping on Gaga's fashion while completely forgetting that Gaga's idea of fashion is not necessarily to be conventionally attractive.    It's like people don't know Gaga ( or Billie) at all.  The fashion industry has brainwashed people.

Well said :golfclap:

I can’t at people here being toxic nowadays tbh. It’s disgusting. Not just to other celebs but also to Gaga. 

Archived