Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Y'all shook seeing teenager is doing 90s aesthetic where everything comfy and oversized and not being Kylie Jenner??! :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

Not her biggest fan by any means but she does look very pretty with her hair styled like that and I like how they’ve added more green on top. The outfit is amazing and I love how she is committed to her own brand/image. However I would have liked to see her step it up a bit more or a little bit more out of the box for this event. It’s the Oscars!! She’s there for the first time And she’s performing I would have loved to see her try something a little bit different.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Oh come on. She only talks about baggy clothes. That’s pretty clear rn. Let’s not act like she’s the only feminist wannabe in the music industry. And then she goes on to stan Justin Bieber... She’s also a vegan but then wears Gucci...

Like, do y’all really think a teenager who keeps contradicting herself is really that smart? You must be so easily impressed. 

I get that you like her music and i don’t wanna ruin her for you but let’s not make her look like she’s that smart and revolutionary, ok?

No one said she was revolutionary. No one is forcing you to like her. You asked whether she had said something empowering and I provided you one example of something I find to be empowering. 

Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean everything they do is bad. 

33 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

i'm cool with her style, but like yeah, she looks like she is wearing pajamas

Maybe just maybe she doesnt care

geusst1235
28 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Like what? :ohwell: She empowered other teenagers to be depressed like her? 

Billie has been pretty open about her depression, anxiety,etc. Also, she has quite literally had one on one conversations with fans of hers that were going through some pretty dark times and tried to give them some uplifting advice. It's also very, VERY evident that her music is an empowering and cathartic experience for many people

You may dislike her, but acting like she has never done anything to empower others is simply nonsensical and completely false.

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

She openly spoke about almost ending her life and how she pulled out of that situation. 

Your dislike for her isn't allowing you to see ANY good. 

Many artists talk about that. That’s just about her tho and it’s sad but i don’t see why this is your example for “empowering”. It’s not like she created a foundation to help other people going through depression or something 

Regina George
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m into baggy on one half, like a loose top and tight bottoms or tight top and loose bottoms, so her style isn’t really my style :shrug:

That being said, I kinda expected something like this and that jacket is amazing so I like it :party: 

:wtfga: oh wow the devil is back

Spoiler

jk :selena: 

nice to see you posting again :heart:

Morphine Prince
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Many artists talk about that. That’s just about her tho and it’s sad but i don’t see why this is your example for “empowering”. It’s not like she created a foundation to help other people going through depression or something 

All you do is compare and minimize anything she does. 

You clearly have a personal hatred for her so I won't continue with this pointless discussion.

Hatred kills the soul, take care. 

giskardsb
30 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I have a problem with this only because I feel like she saying “cover up so people can’t have an opinion of you” rather than saying dress how you want and pay no matter what others think of you. But I mean if she really wants to stand for something. :ohwell:

if you watch her interviews you would also know that she is just as much against "slut shaming".    She chooses at this moment to dress to hide her figure, particularly since she was young, but has said she will probably choose to wear more figure flattering stuff later.   Obviously, it's her choice.  And based on the sleazy comments she got from everywhere from a photo with her in a tank top, it's hard to blame her.

geusst1235
17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

A person does not need to create a foundation to be considered empowering or have a positive effect on people. Simply being open about personal issues can be extremely helpful to those dealing with similar struggles.

Yikes the hate for her on this site for no apparent reason is kind of gross tbh. Its one thing to actually have a criticism about her fashion and music. But its not that half the time. We should honestly know better, we grew up with Gaga being herself and expressing her creativity in her OWN way, yet some of you are so quick to hark on others for the same thing. 

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Yikes the hate for her on this site for no apparent reason is kind of gross tbh. Its one thing to actually have a criticism about her fashion and music. But its not that half the time. We should honestly know better, we grew up with Gaga being herself and expressing her creativity in her OWN way, yet some of you are so quick to hark on others for the same thing. 

most of the same people have been crapping on Gaga's fashion while completely forgetting that Gaga's idea of fashion is not necessarily to be conventionally attractive.    It's like people don't know Gaga ( or Billie) at all.  The fashion industry has brainwashed people.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

People on this site are proud to be ignorant and hateful about others. It's a shame. 

Archived