💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Do you think she'll have an outfit change before her performance?

I love that green/black hair on her (though of course it went better with the color scheme of her Grammys red carpet outfit vs. this one... not too much can be done about that at this point though)

⚡🐲

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Right. Not everything has to be empowering but somethings needs to and i can’t see anything empowering coming from Billie

What here needs to be empowering? :rip: 

Just now, SHALLOW said:

Right. Not everything has to be empowering but somethings needs to and i can’t see anything empowering coming from Billie

Sometimes, you can't see what you don't want to see in the first place. 

dgrdf.thumb.jpg.547471e38fd291af0c866e3a

codymonster
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

Respect for her. I love that she doesn’t use her sex appeal to sell records. ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with choosing to do so! But it is nice to see someone who is 100% in it for the music. She’s such a young girl and it takes guts and a strong sense of self to dress in a “non sexy” way at that age, cause lord knows she probably is pressured to.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I’m into baggy on one half, like a loose top and tight bottoms or tight top and loose bottoms, so her style isn’t really my style :shrug:

That being said, I kinda expected something like this and that jacket is amazing so I like it :party: 

You almost made me have a stroke I haven't seen you post in aGES :enigma:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Sometimes, you can't see what you don't want to see in the first place. 

Trust me sis, i really want to see what’s so great about her but she just ain’t it :oops:

Also, you think that posting my AVI makes you sassier? :ladyhaha:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What here needs to be empowering? :rip: 

I was talking in general. Has she ever said anything empowering? :ohwell:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Trust me sis, i really want to see what’s so great about her but she just ain’t it :oops:

I'm so sorry

LaserTech
20 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

She’s probably the most comfy one there. 

With THOSE nails... nahhhh, ever tried texting with acrylics? :selena:

geusst1235
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Right. Not everything has to be empowering but something needs to and i can’t see anything empowering coming from Billie

I don't think that she necessarily NEEDS to wear or do something that is empowering like you say.

If this is what she likes to wear then so be it, it is literally a non-issue. Besides, she has actually been empowering to her audience in various other ways.

Morphine Prince
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I was talking in general. Has she ever said anything empowering? :ohwell:

"If I was a guy and I was wearing these baggy clothes, nobody would bat an eye. There’s people out there saying, ‘Dress like a girl for once! Wear tight clothes you’d be much prettier and your career would be so much better!’ No it wouldn’t. It literally would not" 

Don't know if this is empowering enough for you but it reminds me of a Gaga quote which I'm sure you know.

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I don't think that she necessarily NEEDS to wear or do something that is empowering like you say.

If this is what she likes to wear then so be it, it is literally a non-issue. Besides, she has been empowering for her audience in other ways anyways.

Like what? :ohwell: She empowered other teenagers to be depressed like her? 

9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not everything has to be empowering. 

She's giving people something to talk about - the baggy outfits. She's selecting what you talk about. No one is commenting on her body because you can't see it.

No one said everything has to be empowering. No ones talking about her message tho just the fact that she’s always wearing baggy clothes. But anyways we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Like what? :ohwell: She empowered other teenagers to be depressed like her? 

She openly spoke about almost ending her life and how she pulled out of that situation. 

Your dislike for her isn't allowing you to see ANY good. 

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

"If I was a guy and I was wearing these baggy clothes, nobody would bat an eye. There’s people out there saying, ‘Dress like a girl for once! Wear tight clothes you’d be much prettier and your career would be so much better!’ No it wouldn’t. It literally would not" 

Don't know if this is empowering enough for you but it reminds me of a Gaga quote which I'm sure you know.

Oh come on. She only talks about baggy clothes. That’s pretty clear rn. Let’s not act like she’s the only feminist wannabe in the music industry. And then she goes on to stan Justin Bieber... She’s also a vegan but then wears Gucci...

Like, do y’all really think a teenager who keeps contradicting herself is really that smart? You must be so easily impressed. 

I get that you like her music and i don’t wanna ruin it for you but let’s not make her look like she’s that smart and revolutionary, ok?

Archived