Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Billie makes her own standards. 

same as Gaga actually but the fashion police will hate Billie more because she isn’t conforming to feminine beauty standards. 

Nah, they may hate her cause she wears the same s*** at every event :huntyga:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

I always saw this as major Gaga “you’ll never see me wearing flats and jeans” / “I don’t wanna be another b**ch in a dress” teas, so we’ll see how long will this last

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

Billie makes her own standards. 

same as Gaga actually but the fashion police will hate Billie more because she isn’t conforming to feminine beauty standards. 

I get it and that's cool. I wouldn't say it's the lack of feminine beauty that puts me off, it's that this outfit looks like it could literally be worn anywhere. It doesn't feel special enough for the Oscars. 

Zander

I do like jacket but I don’t think anything really goes with one another. It’s like the hair/make up/nails clash badly with the outfit. She’s not quite the fashion icon that people claim her to be. 

Anderson123

Lol people making fun of Billie’s outfit on a GAGA forum. Guys, Gaga has worn quite a lot of very horrible stuff and y’all have called it “iconic”, “slay”, “kween”. 

4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not everyone wants people to constantly comment on their body. 

And I get that. I just think the wording is strange and it doesn’t send a very positive/empowering message. It’s like saying hide your body so no one will comment on it. But in reality people will talk about your body if you hide it or not. And if they can’t they’ll find something else to comment on.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Lol people making fun of Billie’s outfit on a GAGA forum. Guys, Gaga has worn quite a lot of very horrible stuff and y’all have called it “iconic”, “slay”, “kween”. 

I've also found many of Gaga's outfits horrible tbh, but unless Gaga has worn this exact outfit and the same people who praised it trashed Billie for wearing it then it's not an actual comparison. If Gaga wore this I'd be equally unimpressed.

Morphine Prince
Just now, darkpaw said:

And I get that. I just think the wording is strange and it doesn’t send a very positive/empowering message. It’s like saying hide your body so no one will comment on it. But in reality people will talk about your body if you hide it or not. And if they can’t they’ll find something else to comment on.

Not everything has to be empowering. 

She's giving people something to talk about - the baggy outfits. She's selecting what you talk about. No one is commenting on her body because you can't see it.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

1 Not at the Oscars

2 She always surprised us

3 Stop trying to make a point 

Meruk Holland

You know, I don't care for Billie as a person, she kinda annoys me.

But visually she has that "I-don't-a-f*ck-what-you-all-think-of-me" vibe, and I really respect that. You keep doin' whachu doin', Billie.

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not everything has to be empowering. 

She's giving people something to talk about - the baggy outfits. She's selecting what you talk about. No one is commenting on her body because you can't see it.

Right. Not everything has to be empowering but something needs to and i can’t see anything empowering coming from Billie

Haroon

I’m into baggy on one half, like a loose top and tight bottoms or tight top and loose bottoms, so her style isn’t really my style :shrug:

That being said, I kinda expected something like this and that jacket is amazing so I like it :party: 

Archived