💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

I'll post more pics as they come out

whoever tf dressed her needs to be fired, like I love her, but gurl, this ain't it

EQXtTsYWsAIlf3K?format=jpg&name=small

EQXtTsVXsAArSVg?format=jpg&name=small

EQXtt0GXUAApdvE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How.... reductive 

Would love to see her in something diff then baggy clothes. Looks like my throw rug on my bed.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

so apperiently its Chanel, sis

Would have never guessed it! :bradley:

Also boring and predictably.. All her red carpet looks look like pajamas to me :cryga: C'mon Billie give us something we don't expect! Sooner or later people will get bored of that..

4 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

How.... reductive 

Would love to see her in something diff then baggy clothes. Looks like my throw rug on my bed.

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Would never guess it! :bradley:

Also boring and predictably.. All her red carpet looks look like pajamas to me :cryga: C'mon Billie give us something we don't expect! Sooner or later people will get bored of that..

i'm cool with her style, but like yeah, she looks like she is wearing pajamas

Lets do it baby I know the Law

1 minute ago, OBEY said:

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

Ok

Archived