đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

misunderstood

This is her style, why do people get mad at her for dressing how she wants :rip:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

She feels out of place.

I honestly don't know why they're inviting her. It's so unnecessary. And if her performance is bad, it'll hurt her more than benefit her (See Sam Smith).

Judas Society
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I think she's slowly starting to embrace her femininity. Started with the nails, now those soft curls,  she said she wants to wear heels in future. Good for her. I feel like it's been a struggle for her coming into the industry as a young girl and she's done very well navigating the topic of her body and appearance.

Also, love her for breaking the mould and deciding to not wear a dress to the Oscars. I'm pretty sure wearing pants is against their gross dress code too. But she's still wearing designer.

She really doesn't need to impress anyone with how they dress. Gaga when she first started did all those dressing up to express her art which also serves to shock or throw people off their feet. Billie dresses how she wants now and we should respect that.

But they all will grow up, people mature and change. How many people now still dresses like how they used to when they were 17? I mean, I've always though Avril Lavigne's style when she first came out was refreshing. It wasn't made to be sexy and she was the same age as Billie now. So before we all judge anyone for how they are, especially younger personalities, we need to give them time to grow. Not that we should be judging anyone even if they're 60 and still rocking skimpy outfits (I mean you Madonna, just do you).

Judas Society
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

She feels out of place.

I honestly don't know why they're inviting her. It's so unnecessary. And if her performance is bad, it'll hurt her more than benefit her (See Sam Smith).

Why would you think her performance will be bad? 

Chuckles
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

She feels out of place.

What happened that time?

Chuckles

I think this Chanel could've had a better fit for her suit but it's not working. Also, the pictures are not flattering with the white background.

rasclautmangos

I mean, oversized clothes can still look good. This is just horrendous, and not even in a fun way.

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Gypsy said:

How.... reductive 

Would love to see her in something diff then baggy clothes. Looks like my throw rug on my bed.

She wears baggy outfits as a means of reclaiming her body from sexual objectification. Personally, I think it’s a strong statement.

Chickens in Malibu
28 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Why would you think her performance will be bad? 

Because she doesn't have the vocal ability to sing anything outside of songs that are tailored specifically for her.

Imagine her covering the sound of music for example. It'll create such a backlash.

huttont
3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Now she’s 18 tho. Also you don’t need to wear the same oversized clothes to not be sexualized. Also, it’s a little obsessive if you ask me. Like, chill. No one’s gonna touch your boobs. And if they feel something for her, they’re still gonna sexualize her whether she wears oversized clothes or not. So she didn’t make a point :oops:

She’s making a point to herself. She might not want people to be asking her about or talking about her body. She doesn’t want that to be a distraction for herself bc it doesn’t matter to her. And just because she’s 18 now, doesn’t mean that she’s gonna be suddenly comfortable with being sexualized. I’m just happy that she seems happy wearing whatever she’s wearing. I support her decisions bc she’s doing what is best for her.

Judas Society
20 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Because she doesn't have the vocal ability to sing anything outside of songs that are tailored specifically for her.

Imagine her covering the sound of music for example. It'll create such a backlash.

Maybe at this point, yes. But you'll never know. Some people improve over time. Monsters know Gaga can sing under all that theatrics but let's face it, we never knew she could sing like how she could sing at the Sound of Music tribute.

Diamond heart99

I just flat out don’t like her so I hate everything she does and says. Even when she’s right, even in when it makes sense.

Hey...at least I’m honest.

But...I can’t wait until she grows up and all her stans get upset and start hating on her for dressing feminine. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived