Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA

Y'all are annoying..

Remember a lot of people hated Gaga for dressing different.. y'all are doing the same to BILLIE..

28 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's not like she went to the Oscars with only a sock on.

Some of you guys are being way too over dramatic. Like come on. 

You respect Institution and event you are attending.

This is not fit for the Oscars. There is a reason why this is the most prestigeous award ceremony in the world.

11 hours ago, weed said:

I don't hate it but it's really repetitive for me

It’s called having a style

this forum I can’t...

audrey horne
23 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I thought it's so the media don't sexualise her or comment on her weight.

I know people do that. I don't.

Yes and I agree 100%. It's literally called objectifying, I don't understand why you were so mad when I used the word before. 

23 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Do you really think she's gonna read negative comments about the outfit and do a surprised Pikachu face... She knew. Pretty sure she doesn't care. And she shouldn't. 

And I wouldn't tell her not to wear whatever she wants either. But we're still entitled to talk about it.

The comments really affect her, she confessed it in the past. It's a lot to take in, being the public eye from a young age, especially in an industry where looks generate insane amounts of discussion. It might just be me, but all I see is an insecure teen who can't fully express herself in such public events yet. It's kinda sad but we can't blame her for staying in her comfort zone. 

7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I just flat out don’t like her so I hate everything she does and says. Even when she’s right, even in when it makes sense.

I hope you get well soon. 

1 hour ago, adterp said:

12 pages of grown cis males triggered because for once, they can't objectify a girl based on her outfit. What is new really

Thank you for speaking this truth!

These cisgender gay men just can't wait to objectify and sexualize this innocent GIRL. What can you expect? Horrible, as usual.

Spoiler

come on eye roll GIF

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

truly billie's stans are the new little monsters lmao

Well, I am not Billie stans, just came about this threads.

However, now you put up that accussation, we can talk about this, like, you can say that, but you should realize that some of you little monsters who are so ruthless to Billie is like the new medonsters too, remember how y'all complain how they are  bitter old queens and pressed? Well, that is some of you now to Billie.  So y'all are not that better yourself. Ironic. :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, I am not Billie stans, just came about this threads.

However, now you put up that accussation, we can talk about this, like, you can say that, but you should realize that some of you little monsters who are so ruthless to Billie is like the new medonsters too, remember how y'all complain how they are  bitter old queens and pressed? Well, that is some of you now to Billie.  So y'all are not that better yourself. Ironic. :sharon:

honestly i dont get why you are so focused on me when i dont really care about billie or beyonce or other celebrities who are being bashed in here lately, i dont like billie but thats that, i wont break my back trying to bring her down, anyway rock your own boat sister

Lord Temptation
47 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Y'all are annoying..

Remember a lot of people hated Gaga for dressing different.. y'all are doing the same to BILLIE..

You have it completely wrong. People hated Gaga for dressing different all the time. Billie dresses the same all the time. That is the only criticism that I have read. Some people think she is boring, others like the NYTimes are calling her the greatest fashion icon since Madonna. Either way it’s hilarious.

AdmistTheLight

14 pages? Again? Wow for people who "don't care for her" you guys really care about her huh :laughga:

Liberaté mi amor

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

honestly i dont get why you are so focused on me when i dont really care about billie or beyonce or other celebrities who are being bashed in here lately, i dont like billie but thats that, i wont break my back trying to bring her down, anyway rock your own boat sister

Fam, that's BS tho. You are here clearly because you care, and even more so to put your opinion on someone you don't like. But deflect all you want. You're not fooling anyone. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

Y'all are annoying..

C'mon hate is a strong word, disliking a look of her is not "hating her".

Now you either love something or you're a hater/ obsessed/ triggered and so and on. It makes no sense. :) 

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

14 pages? Again? Wow for people who "don't care for her" you guys really care about her huh :laughga:

Most people here don't say  they don't care for her tho. Also you could not care for her music or person but still discuss her looks anway lol.

I don't get why some try to joke about folks being negatively obsessed by her when it's about a look. Fashion reviews have success for a reason, people like to discuss looks. It doesn't mean they hate/ adore the celeb wearing it. :) 

Archived