đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

crybrowz
1 minute ago, FameGaga said:

I would like to ask you how do you judge someone's voice objectively?

I get that opinions on vocals are subjective, but there are certain objective measures of determining whether or not someone is an exceptional singer. Vocal coaches literally dedicate their lives to it. I mean that objectively she doesn't have much range, which is something that is important when talking about someone's vocal ability. You even said yourself she can't belt. So I just think it's kind of funny to even compare her performance tonight with Gaga's Sound of Music tribute. And I suspect most vocal coaches would agree. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t think anyone is “hating” how she dresses “different” but rather just kinda embarrassed how she always dresses the same for every occasion, whether it’s the damn Oscars or just another day.

Is she just a walking billboard?

Lol, she can wear whatever she wants, that's just who she is. And she never tried to be a fashion icon after all. Talking "embarrassed", were you embarrassed Gaga wore a meat dress at the VMA? were you embarrassed the GP criticized Gaga for that? No because we're little monsters, we're special.  I'm not trying to compare Gaga and Billie here, since Billie is not Gaga kind of pop star. But you guys sound ridiculous when judging other people's look, it goes against what Gaga fights for.

EvilChromatica
4 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I get that opinions on vocals are subjective, but there are certain objective measures of determining whether or not someone is an exceptional singer. Vocal coaches literally dedicate their lives to it. I mean that objectively she doesn't have much range, which is something that is important when talking about someone's vocal ability. You even said yourself she can't belt. So I just think it's kind of funny to even compare her performance tonight with Gaga's Sound of Music tribute. And I suspect most vocal coaches would agree. 

I respect your opinion. Vocal range might be one factor to judge a person's vocal ability but there are other factors too (pitch, tone, breathing, etc.). That's why I mentioned earlier that vocal range alone does not mean she's not a good singer. It's like saying that a bigger house is nicer than a smaller house without considering how it looks and feels inside.

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Wow, she got pipes:enigma: those vocal runs are soothing.

She needs to work on lower notes though.

She sang it a bit too low (she couldn't reach some of the low notes) for her range, but her fast vibrato's one of my favorite elements about her voice. It's so jazzy.

Didymus

Very good. A bit low for her but very well executed. Very soothing and atmospheric. Would love a studio performance. Hell, I would love her to do an acoustic cover album of some old classics, I know she'd kill it. And I loved her red carpet look :what:

Didymus
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

Objectively speaking, it kind of does though :poot:

And objectively speaking, Gaga's vocals also pale in comparison to other professional singers :awkney: I mean, what's with these villainous comparisons?

reallydima

I'm actually obsessed. Get those nails, you didnt need to claw yourself to the top and now that you're there might as well stay there, perched, ready to snatch a wig. 

Lord Temptation
53 minutes ago, Duy Nguyen said:

Lol, she can wear whatever she wants, that's just who she is. And she never tried to be a fashion icon after all. Talking "embarrassed", were you embarrassed Gaga wore a meat dress at the VMA? were you embarrassed the GP criticized Gaga for that? No because we're little monsters, we're special.  I'm not trying to compare Gaga and Billie here, since Billie is not Gaga kind of pop star. But you guys sound ridiculous when judging other people's look, it goes against what Gaga fights for.

You don’t want to compare Gaga with Billie yet you mention her 5 times in the same paragraph as you mention Billie only two times? :sure:

I never compared Billie with Gaga or anyone. Nor did I judge WHAT she wore but how she wears it: ad nauseum. As if it is her school uniform. Like we get it. For someone the New York F*cking Times called the “greatest fashion icon since Madonna”, you would expect someone with more than one outfit. Especially at the biggest red carpet fashion event of the year :icega:

Chickens in Malibu

Her performance was meh... It was okay but not memorable. Not an Oscar moment that'll be remembered like Skyfall, Shallow, Till It Happens To You etc..

Eminem had the best performance of the night (unfortunately).

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

She wants people to focus on her voice.

But if we're frank, in an ocean of glamorous girls who are wearing tight gowns on the red carpet, the best way to have everybody commenting on your looks is to wear baggy clothes. :) 

She's been doing it since 2 years now so she probably noticed it was actually the worst possible way to place the attention on your voice instead of on your appearance.

14 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You don’t want to compare Gaga with Billie yet you mention her 5 times in the same paragraph as you mention Billie only two times? :sure:

I never compared Billie with Gaga or anyone. Nor did I judge WHAT she wore but how she wears it: ad nauseum. As if it is her school uniform. Like we get it. For someone the New York F*cking Times called the “greatest fashion icon since Madonna”, you would expect someone with more than one outfit. Especially at the biggest red carpet fashion event of the year :icega:

You don't understand English? What exact words or sentences I compared Gaga and Billie?   I was referring to what Gaga stood for, am I not allowed to call her name in a Billie thread?

Lol at you bring New York Times here, did Billie ask NYT to give her that title? She doesn't live to NYT's expectation or yours. Say whatever you want, 'cause I couldn't keep your mouth shut, whatever makes you sleep at night :)

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, Duy Nguyen said:

It's weird that some people here hate a person for being different and dressing weird, lol. So embarrassing you call yourself little monsters. 

Hate? I said "boring" about certain gaga looks and I don't hate her, all the opposite I adore her lmao! ;) 

Hating a look is like hating a song you don't wish anything negative on the person making it you just don't like what he/she's doing at this moment. Disliking something is not hating.

Since a few years it seems like you can only love something or hate on stuffs... Disliking something became borderline harassment so you can either kiss ass or hide it very well if you're not a fan of something... Weird.

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, darkpaw said:

I feel like she saying “cover up so people can’t have an opinion of you” rather than saying dress how you want and pay no matter what others think of you. But I mean if she really wants to stand for something. :ohwell:

I agree with you,  It basically means she dresses according to how the world would react and that she gonna wear this thing but not this thing cause if she does then someone gonna comment that etc.

We can't blame her for that, at this age we nearly all were doing things according to what others would say.  :D 

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all shook seeing teenager is doing 90s aesthetic where everything comfy and oversized and not being Kylie Jenner??! :enigma:

shook? not at all. she can wear whatever she wants but.. it doesnt mean she has a sense of style. much like jeffree star, her outfits consist from a random top, a random bottom and some logos on them

Archived