Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Oscars 2020 aka 92nd Academy Awards

RAMROD

Featured Posts

I would LOVE to see Parasite win 

This might be the first time in a long time that I've watched a majority of the movies nominated, and actually looking forward to the Oscars :popcorn:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I honestly wonder what is Billie going to do... I mean probably another tribute but for what? I just don't see her fitting that category.. We'll see

Jose P

Really really rooting for 1917, but idk maybe The Irishman might take it I just have this feeling. I don’t think they’ll give it to Parasite tbh, it’s obviously winning Best Foreign and it’s unlikely they’re winning Best Picture as well, kinda like Roma. 
But who knows, Joker could take it for all we know.

I only saw 1917, Parasite, Joker, and Jojo Rabbit tho :huntyga: I planned on seeing Marriage Story but my procrastinating ass never did. And The Irishman is just too freakishly long lmao. I really wanted to see Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, and the other two I don’t care for.

Regina George
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Pre-Grammys apparently

Pre-GRAMMY'S

highlikegaga

i saw all 9 best picture nominees + 4-5 more nominated movies. 

and out of all of them, Parasite is my choice for Best Picture. i loved every movie for one thing or another. 1917 will probably sweep. i'd be okay with Joker or OUATH winning, Jojo Rabbit also could be a cute BP winner. 

other than that, i hope every movie gets some love. i'm not here for one movie getting everything, when in reality all 9 nominated best pictures deserve at least 1 award.

edit: 

parasite > joker > once upon a time in hollywood > 1917 > jojo rabbit > the irishman > little women > marriage story > ford v ferrari

and that is that on that, thank u

Regina George
Just now, kyanewest said:

omg im tired ok?

rPmzdqL.gif

I am too :cryga: it's okay love.. hopefully we'll get new look tonight 

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I am too :cryga: it's okay love.. hopefully we'll get new look tonight 

the first ever transparent dress that also makes your skin look transparent

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

the first ever transparent dress that also makes your skin look transparent

Girllll.. she already wore that at the Grammy's this year.. 

44 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly wonder what is Billie going to do... I mean probably another tribute but for what? I just don't see her fitting that category.. We'll see

A journalist on Twitter revealed she's gonna sing during the in memoriam segment. Seems fitting, she gonna whisper to let the dead rest in peace. :poot:

Archived