RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
11 minutes ago, August3 said:

Yes I have. Why? 

I'm bewildered that you think Parasite doesn't deserve any of the Oscars it won, the film is incredible. :fthis:

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm bewildered that you think Parasite doesn't deserve any of the Oscars it won, the film is incredible. :fthis:

Maybe best Foreign Language Film, but that's it. It's not that it's bad, it's actually great. It's just way too overhyped. I really can't see what makes it Oscar worthy. 

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, August3 said:

Maybe best Foreign Language Film, but that's it. It's not that it's bad, it's actually great. It's just way too overhyped. I really can't see what makes it Oscar worthy. 

Sis, just came out already that you're a xeno. :lmao: Everyone who watched this agree it deserves. And this win goes a long way as well. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen Bitch
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sis, just came out already that you're a xeno. :lmao: Everyone who watched this agree it deserves. And this win goes a long way as well. 

Just because many people agree on something, doesn't mean it's true. "A million flies can't be wrong, eat sh!t". 

Also are you implying that I'm  what, xenophobic for not thinking the movie is the greatest piece of art ever created? I really don't understand the first part of your comment. 

Sepsami
4 hours ago, August3 said:

Just happy that Joker didn't win tbh. But Parasite? Come on, most overated movie of the decade. Just proves how irrelevant and meaningless these award shows are. It's always the popular who wins, instead of the one that actually deserves it. 

I honestly think it's one of the best movies of the past years.. Just because you disagree doesn't mean the show is a flop :neyde:

Queen Bitch
19 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I honestly think it's one of the best movies of the past years.. Just because you disagree doesn't mean the show is a flop :neyde:

They have always been a flop. Award shows are meaningless:interestinga:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, August3 said:

I don't watch it:triggered: I only knew who won because of GagaDaily. 

then why u care :koons: 

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

then why u care :koons: 

Because I don't think we should award or praise things that aren't worthy of awards or praise. 

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, August3 said:

Because I don't think we should award or praise things that aren't worthy of awards or praise

ur legit being a hater rn rofl 

Archived