💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

the prices in Brazil were too expensive, Madonna suffered the same thing here  just 1 month later

Not just talking about Brazil tho

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

the prices in Brazil were too expensive, Madonna suffered the same thing here  just 1 month later

Madonna sold 150,000 tickets within 2 days in Brazil for the MDNA tour. Ok lol

All I'm saying is, Gaga had trouble selling tickets last time she in SA

Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, Rio said:

https://veja.abril.com.br/entretenimento/depois-de-lady-gaga-madonna-faz-saldao-de-ingressos/

madonna also had 50% discounts.

ik you were not just talking about brazil, but i just wanted to say that if this happened here, maybe the same happened in the other SA countries, maybe the prices were just too high.

We're far from the Shallow now

Thrasher

The thing with Vegas still going on (+ her health conditions) is that she's basically unable to do a complete worldwide tour right now. Expecting that many dates in SA is a bit of a stretch (same for Asia & Oceania I guess).

I think the only continent that could get a good bunch of dates is Europe, and even here they could only consider the countries where she cancelled JWT (which are also the most profitable ones, like London, Paris, Berlin). 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

PlanetChromatica
20 hours ago, Rio said:

Ngl, the bitch needs more gaps than that for her body. That's pushing it, 11 dates and 7 countries all in the space of 4 weeks? I can't see her managing it too well but it all depends I guess

Also, there's so many dates in South America and while I feel sorry for them, unfortunately... last time she went there (BTWBall), the dates bombed. They were giving out 2 for 1 deals on tickets, half price ones, providing zero-interest instalment plans to buy tickets... ALL to fill the venues, many of which I believe were stadiums. So will she go there? Who knows? Maybe a festival date

I put 3-6 day gaps between each different city. She only had 1-3 days between cities on JWT, which I still think was only cancelled because of her flying to perform on The Grammy's over the weekend between the shows in Hamburg and Birmingham. If she hadn't gone, I don't think she would have had a fibro flare up as she wouldn't have traveled so much in one weekend, along with having the disappointment of not winning any awards. But that's my speculation, there could of been other reasons.

I think she might do Australia dates too, just was wishful thinking for south america and I put even more days between and cut down from the amount of shows she did for BTWB.

Thrasher
2 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I put 3-6 day gaps between each different city. She only had 1-3 days between cities on JWT, which I still think was only cancelled because of her flying to perform on The Grammy's over the weekend between the shows in Hamburg and Birmingham. If she hadn't gone, I don't think she would have had a fibro flare up as she wouldn't have traveled so much in one weekend, along with having the disappointment of not winning any awards. But that's my speculation, there could of been other reasons.

Might agree on this. Even after her first hospitalization (Rock in Rio), the 2nd US leg and the postponed EU leg were supposed to run with the usual breaks (and apparently nothing happened in the US, where she even performed in different cities for two days in a row).

Now, they surely didn't expect a 2nd flare-up and they will be way more cautious from now on, but we really can't know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable to stay away from her home that much as well (~5 days gaps between 10 dates = Gaga staying for 2 months in Europe).

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I think she might do Australia dates too, just was wishful thinking for south america and I put even more days between and cut down from the amount of shows she did for BTWB.

I f*cking hate those GRAMMYs

Thrasher

I hate to ask this: we’re talking about stadiums, but do you think the huge demand will still be there if LG6 underperformed?

I feel like they should announce the potential tour before the album, like Rihanna did with the ANTi Tour.

Lemon Pie
On 2/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, Rio said:

well, the b¥tch  literally filled stadiums in Chile and Argentina tho

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

6 hours ago, Lemon Pie said:

well, the b¥tch  literally filled stadiums in Chile and Argentina tho

Read up on wikipedia and other sources how she had to SELL and FILL those stadiums. Do some research xoxox

• 3 weeks later...

Archived