💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, The Cure said:

15-20 European stadium dates

5 Australian stadium dates

5 Asian stadium dates

15-20 Canada and USA stadium dates

5-10 Latin America stadium dates

:vegas:

She's most probably gonna do max 10 shows in Europe, 2 in Australia (if any) and will come back to Vegas.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee
36 minutes ago, Rio said:

Nah. She needs to less shows, Formation World Tour style tbh

Formation had 49 shows. I posted  45-60 shows which is almost the same as FWT.

Jollibee
29 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She's most probably gonna do max 10 shows in Europe, 2 in Australia (if any) and will come back to Vegas.

I'm hoping she'll do more. Around 50 stadium dates. 

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, The Cure said:

I'm hoping she'll do more. Around 50 stadium dates. 

50? Gaga? With fibromyalgia? After she barely finished 49 shows at the Joanne World Tour? There's actually no way. 

Miracle
39 minutes ago, Rio said:

Nah. She needs to less shows, Formation World Tour style tbh

Just do like 5 shows in the east coast in the US because west coast monsters had Enigma and definitely don't need more. 

OnionGirl

Hoping these are the stadium dates in Europe :flower:

Wembley Stadium (or Hotspur Stadium, I guess) - London, UK (2x)
Etihad Stadium - Manchester, UK (2x)
Stade de France - Paris, France (2x)
Olympiastadion - Berlin, Germany
Letzigrund - Zurich, Switzerland
Amsterdam Arena - Amsterdam, Netherlands
San Siro - Milan, Italy
Friends Arena - Stockholm, Sweden
National Stadium - Warsaw, Poland
Ernst-Happel-Stadion - Vienna, Austria

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

50? Gaga? With fibromyalgia? After she barely finished 49 shows at the Joanne World Tour? There's actually no way. 

I think she can as long as there's at least maybe two or three days gap between dates so she can rest.

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, The Cure said:

I think she can as long as there's at least maybe two or three days gap between dates so she can rest.

There were two or three days gaps at the JWT, tho. This is not enough. We've been through that. She needs like 4-5 days between the shows imo. I don't want her to cancel at the last minute again.

23 hours ago, Mustang said:

Get ready for Enigma Pro Max :poot:

I CHOKED 

The intro would be so much longer than it is at vegas lmao it would take like five minutes for her to zipline her way from the top of the stadium to the stage while playing keytar lmfao :selena:

PlanetChromatica
1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

Okay but you said every show had the catwalk 

She cuts out the catwalk at certain venues. We say a lot of those edited stages during Artrave. There’s a video of her falling down going back stage. And that show didn’t have a catwalk.

Even joanne at fenway park looked different.

Knowing her, she’ll again design it for smaller venues and edit for bigger. And that’s always frustrating because it’s not her ~vision~ of the show

(Sorry if I came off rude. It’s just a pattern with her tours.)

I forgot about the show in Singapore, which was not different because it was a stadium, she did stadiums in Europe, South America and South Africa and all those shows had catwalks.

I think if this is going to a be a stadium tour then the stage will be for a stadium show. I get what you are saying, when JWT and ArtRAVE went to stadiums the stage was different, but I'm sure if the tour is going to be mainly stadium shows they will take that into account.

1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

Okay but you said every show had the catwalk 

She cuts out the catwalk at certain venues. We say a lot of those edited stages during Artrave. There’s a video of her falling down going back stage. And that show didn’t have a catwalk.

Even joanne at fenway park looked different.

Knowing her, she’ll again design it for smaller venues and edit for bigger. And that’s always frustrating because it’s not her ~vision~ of the show

(Sorry if I came off rude. It’s just a pattern with her tours.)

She had the catwalk packed up when she was at Lollapalooza during the Monster Ball Tour

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

There were two or three days gaps at the JWT, tho. This is not enough. We've been through that. She needs like 4-5 days between the shows imo. I don't want her to cancel at the last minute again.

Looking at JWT dates, most of them just had one day gap. They only had two or three days gap when she need to travel like thousands of miles.

fivefoottwo

i really hope she can squeeze in a few asian dates, maybe thailand, japan and singapore. the last time she was here was in 2012 i think :interestinga:

Archived