Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ImTired
7 hours ago, Mustang said:

Get ready for Enigma Pro Max :poot:

OMG. Could you imagine she does a massive European stadium tour....and it ends up being Enigma? :enigma:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

OMG. Could you imagine she does a massive European stadium tour....and it ends up being Enigma? :enigma:

Idk it could be a maxed up enigma with new stuff, or the same show as vegas :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

StupidLoveBis

I know touring in stadiums sounds classy and impressive and that's why artists do it, but I hate stadium shows.
The sound is bad, the bleachers are too far from the stage (either the side bleachers or the back bleachers), the pit is too big and if it rains you're in deep sh***

dynamite
3 hours ago, ImTired said:

Your username fits here :huntyga:

Miracle
3 hours ago, ImTired said:

LOl they'd have to create a way bigger stage because apparently Enigma looks tiny compared to her big arena/stadium tours

LateToCult
3 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

No idea who this is, but I love how we’re entering the rumor phase :excited2:

He seems to be a random soccer fan so I doubt he would completely make this up for attention.

This is the stadium in London he’s talking about, by the way:

11398788-6845021-image-a-1_1553453805505

Gaga booking this stadium instead of Wembley. Yup. Sounds exactly like something her team would scrape up.  :madge:

Wembley might be booked up over the summer because of football and already announced concerts.  The Spurs Stadium would be too random to be made up?  And didn’t gaga perform at Twickenham stadium in 2012?

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Wembley might be booked up over the summer because of football and already announced concerts.  The Spurs Stadium would be too random to be made up?  And didn’t gaga perform at Twickenham stadium in 2012?

Omg I just looked into it and it’s a brand new stadium. The first concert that will happen there will be Guns n Roses later this year.

What if the owners of the stadium are trying to get big acts to perform there to make it compete with Wembley as the go-to venue of London. Or at least a competitive alternative. OPRAHHH

Lazz Monster
Just now, S0436 said:

And didn’t gaga perform at Twickenham stadium in 2012?

Yep, i never quite got that, was wembley already booked?

We're far from the Shallow now

hmmm yeah isn’t the new Spurs stadium supposed to be state of the art?  Personally I cannot wait for the MSG sphere to get built 2 mins away from me, that would be immense!

heauxmatica

Thrasher
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Yep, i never quite got that, was wembley already booked?

2012 was the year of the Olympics in London iirc

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived