💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

If this is just Enigma reinvented count me out. I had friends who went to Vegas and they thought the show was horrible & cheap and wished they had went for the Jazz & Piano instead. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
1 hour ago, Jed said:

Can someone tell me if she has the demand to actually book these size shows there or not?

If she does a major event like Eurovision or does festival season first then it’s a possibility.

Had she done one off the back of ASIB to promote the movie with a tour based around the movie/the soundtrack with some of her own songs she’d have definitely done it.

I think in the U.K. if they market it as her first U.K. performance in 3 years and LG6 is out by then it could work too

gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Imagine if she sings at Eurovision finale in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and then announces stadium dates in May :wtfga:

Given that she has Vegas shows Eurovision week, that's not happening! 

BULATIO
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

If she does a major event like Eurovision or does festival season first then it’s a possibility.

Had she done one off the back of ASIB to promote the movie with a tour based around the movie/the soundtrack with some of her own songs she’d have definitely done it.

I think in the U.K. if they market it as her first U.K. performance in 3 years and LG6 is out by then it could work too

Gurl... Flopvision is not huge place for her promo... 

5 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Given that she has Vegas shows Eurovision week, that's not happening! 

welp 

23 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

If this is just Enigma reinvented count me out. I had friends who went to Vegas and they thought the show was horrible & cheap and wished they had went for the Jazz & Piano instead. 

the J&P show is probably her best executed show of all time. I really wanna see it! You don't even have to like jazz to like it to be honest, sheer talent on display

16 minutes ago, MONSTERBABY said:

Gurl... Flopvision is not huge place for her promo... 

exactly. it did **** all for madonna

ELECTROHEART

If she's touring, she better come to Mexico please :diane: we're waiting for her since 2012 :selena:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

OnionGirl

No idea who this is, but I love how we’re entering the rumor phase :excited2:

He seems to be a random soccer fan so I doubt he would completely make this up for attention.

This is the stadium in London he’s talking about, by the way:

11398788-6845021-image-a-1_1553453805505

OpenHeartedMonster

Yes please Gaga come to Europe! Even if it's Enigma I want to see it!! One stadium in Scandinavia would be worth of considering :D Maybe in Stockholm because Sweden loves Gaga. I live in Finland so the traveling would cost basically 20€ in total and accommodation isn't that expensive either. 

Spoiler

I have a bit bad eye sight and I don't use contact lenses or glasses (even tho I have two pairs of glasses :huntyga:) so I would prefer seeing her somewhere else than stadiums but stadiums are also fine!! Maybe I would then finally get my contacts ordered or even tried on :oops:

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

No idea who this is, but I love how we’re entering the rumor phase :excited2:

He seems to be a random soccer fan so I doubt he would completely make this up for attention.

This is the stadium in London he’s talking about, by the way:

11398788-6845021-image-a-1_1553453805505

what US dates he is talking about aha

Miracle
1 hour ago, Mariano said:

Imagine if she sings at Eurovision finale in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and then announces stadium dates in May :wtfga:

She's got an Enigma Las Vegas show during Eurovision

OpenHeartedMonster

Performing in Eurovision would be sooooo good promotion for LG6!!! But if she has Enigma in Las Vegas then I highly doubt she or her team even considers that

OnionGirl
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

what US dates he is talking about aha

Probably Enigma. :laughga:

He isn’t a fan and probably doesn’t know it’s just an old residency 

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Probably Enigma. :laughga:

He isn’t a fan and probably doesn’t know it’s just an old residency 

:enigma:

Archived