💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Tomster4Life

I’ll be totally fine with Enigma comin’ to Europe (The Nederlands pls). I just want to see her again and atleast I’ll be able to see Enigma live :kiss:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go Enigma extended version where Gaga kills Enigma for leaking stupid love :selena:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Andreu
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

My only problem with Enigma is that it’s in Vegas. Of course I would go.

exactly the same for me

but i bet 90% of the people who say "if its enigma she can keep it" would run to get their tix on the first second of presale

Diamond heart99

LMs: ENIGMA ISN’T FAIR TO EUROPEAN FANS WE CANT AFFORD TO GO TO VEGAS

LG: Brings Enigma to Europe.

LMs: Keep it, we hate it. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Miracle
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she's doing it in between Enigma that means that the tour will be the Enigma show and we don't want that to happen :rip: 

She can finish all Enigma this summer and then go on a tour with abrand new show.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna debut an Enigma reboot soon with the new album coming. At least a soft reboot

It’s news from 2012

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

16 minutes ago, Jed said:

Can someone tell me if she has the demand to actually book these size shows there or not?

Stadiums...no...

After the car crash last time round in Europe with postponements and cancellations I'll be very surprised if she wants to do another extensive tour

gagasicebath
47 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

LMs: ENIGMA ISN’T FAIR TO EUROPEAN FANS WE CANT AFFORD TO GO TO VEGAS

LG: Brings Enigma to Europe.

LMs: Keep it, we hate it. 

Never has there been a more accurate summary :ohwell:

spicemuncher
17 minutes ago, Jed said:

Can someone tell me if she has the demand to actually book these size shows there or not?

I believe so, yes. If the prices are kept like P!nk (2 consecutive nights at Wembley) and the Spice Girls (3 consecutive nights at Wembley), she should be fine. A lot of casual fans end up there just for the party of it. I think the first 3rd of the floor is hardcore fans, the rest is casual fans there to drink and dance.

Spice Girls was £82.50 for GA, £210 for Spice Circle.

P!nk was £85 for GA and £99 for Golden Circle.

There were hospitality packages sold by the stadiums with drinks and pre/after parties, but those were not set by the promoter, but by the venue and depending on their facilities.

gagzus

I wish :messga: if she comes to The Stadium of Light in Sunderland, it’s legit on my doorstep and I WILL be there 6am promptly with my Little Makeupster brushes up

Imagine if she sings at Eurovision finale in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and then announces stadium dates in May :wtfga:

Archived