💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Levine

She would sell out San Siro stadium in Italy in 10 SECONDS considering how we stan her in general and how we stanned asib era. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BULATIO

Please, Gaga! Bring the stadium show in Europe (Barcelona, Paris, London, Berlin, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Stockholm, Amsterdam...). Latin America (Mexico, Buenos Aires, Santiago, San Paulo, Fortaleza...), Oceania (Perth, Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne...) :enigma:

Imagine if someone somehow “leaked a tour” or something and the whole thing gets canceled :laughga:

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

I just hope it’s not Enigma again. Otherwise we can throw this on her face

Since she's been doing the same shows even at private event & livestreamed event i wouldn't be surprised

3 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Please no, stadiums are annoying we can’t see sh!t 

atmosphere is so much better though, depending on your preferences I guess. I would love a stadium show, my first gaga show was a stadium show and it was amazing

N a t h a n

That's just the press assuming there is going to be a tour because her new album is coming, it doesn't mean anything.

czarnyptak

can't wait for whole residency in Paris!

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

It's not a bad idea. I hope it's true. I know her pain, etc but as a pop star it is also important to come to your international fans. She doesn't have to visit each city but a stadium tour that visits London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Sydney, Rio, Tokyo is good enough.

BULATIO
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

It's not a bad idea. I hope it's true. I know her pain, etc but as a pop star it is also important to come to your international fans. She doesn't have to visit each city but a stadium tour that visits London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Sydney, Rio, Tokyo is good enough.

tenor.gif?itemid=11477201

ViviLittleM
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i hope it is enigma just to see if you are gonna go :triggered:

My only problem with Enigma is that it’s in Vegas. Of course I would go.

Archived