đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga going on an European stadiums tour?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

She said no tour untill Enigma is finished so I really doubt about this. 

She actually never said that. she said "not in the next 2 years" or something at the end of 2018

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
17 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

+ amsterdam :vegas:

Spain would be ideal but wouldn't mind going to Paris 

Thrasher
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

She's really not chained like Britney, considering she has already did multiple gigs around the US at least. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

4 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Gaga always change her on things so even is she said that i would take it with a grain of salt

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Even if it's Enigma, it's clear that it would be revamped a little bit after LG6 release. It would be quite useless for her to embark on a worldwide tour without bringing new music. 

It wouldn't be revamped, she will just replace a few songs with LG6 tracks, that's it.

She has no need to revamp the whole show for 20 shows left only.

10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You mean you dont want that to happen please speak for yourself Lol i would love an enigma tour

So you would rather get the same old show, then get something completely new? Okay.

spicemuncher

Stadiums = summer tour.

There's no way they will do a winter tour in open spaces, the risk of rain and bad weather is very high.

Wembley was actually a great experience last summer when I saw the Spice Girls & P!nk, so I hope she does it there IF it is actually a stadium tour.

I prefer arenas because it's more intimate, but :oops:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It wouldn't be revamped, she will just replace a few songs with LG6 tracks, that's it.

So you would rather get the same old show, then get something completely new? Okay.

31 Vegas shows still need to be announced (for the 74), and she'll for sure extend.

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Its to exspensive to go to vegas so yeah i wouldnt mind also did you forget that alot of fans cant go to vegas so they would love it so dont be rude and call the same oké show because for us its not

Thrasher
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Eh, it's a possibility but we really can't know what's goin' on behind the scenes. They could even go with a brand new show for EU/other continents if they think it would be profitable even with few dates (Enigma is not that good of a production for a stadium tour which will bring in at least 4-5M$ per night, considering the huge demand there's for Gaga right now). 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

illySpencer
17 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gaga always change her on things so even is she said that i would take it with a grain of salt

Maybe but her body didn't change, so... 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

I really hope it's true, after all those cancelled Joanne shows :selena:

I really want this to happen. Specially knowing the fact they didn't announce new Vegas shows yet and the last one is on May 16 for now. It needs time to sell so?

Stadiums = less shows, good for her health

European shows during Summer and Enigma in Vegas Fall Winter 2020 please make it happen!

lol lol you know when a story is made up when they put a source said lol lol lol oh please 

ViviLittleM
10 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

lol lol you know when a story is made up when they put a source said lol lol lol oh please 

lol

Archived