Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga getting ready (for pre-Oscars party?)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Y’all what time is the Oscars gonna live?

luna’s advocate

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Iza Kisio said:

As a winner, Gaga is a member of academy + may be involved to presenting one of the category

I will definitely watch the Oscars, but now I´m looking forward to it much more. I hoped, that she will be appear, but it was only a wish...now it becomes more realistic. 

Imagine when she will present the nominatee for the best song and her presenting partner ist Bradley...that would be great and prove an great sense of humor after all the rumors :) 

Guest Messy vers
12 minutes ago, Vejuno said:

I will definitely watch the Oscars, but now I´m looking forward to it much more. I hoped, that she will be appear, but it was only a wish...now it becomes more realistic. 

Imagine when she will present the nominatee for the best song and her presenting partner ist Bradley...that would be great and prove an great sense of humor after all the rumors :) 

Don't expect anything. She may appear but doesn't have to

do you guys know if there's gonna be  any live stream links for the oscars?:messga: I can't watch it through abc.com cause I'm in Europe 

blackpink

i love when she does looks like this, she has such a good editorial, high fashion face to pull this off. it screams Versace 

SHALLOW
6 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Imagine Gaga presenting Billie's special performance:enigma:

What would Billie haters be like? :huntyga:

Well, Gaga is kind to everyone so i wouldn’t be mad :oops: i also dislike Selena Gomez and Ariana and she took photos with them too

MonsterPawPR
27 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

do you guys know if there's gonna be  any live stream links for the oscars?:messga: I can't watch it through abc.com cause I'm in Europe 

if you're from germany you can watch it on your TV on ProSieben

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Miracle

she looks like a ****ING icon. Bleached eyebrows are EVERYTHING. And that make up is perfect too omg

1 hour ago, MonsterPawPR said:

if you're from germany you can watch it on your TV on ProSieben

Yes, or on computer, PRO7 ist also giving a live stream! Start is at German time at 23.00 (11 a.m), red carpet at 0.00 and Oscars at 2.00 (2.a.m)

Teal Ambition

Gaga attending sounds too good to be true :huntyga: All the presenters have been announced already and the seating has also been revealed. So unless she's some surprise presenter... but we all know whats happened in the past when we believe that :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga attending sounds too good to be true :huntyga: All the presenters have been announced already and the seating has also been revealed. So unless she's some surprise presenter... but we all know whats happened in the past when we believe that :laughga:

Dang, I seriously doubt she'll attend if she's not even presenting.

Regina George
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Also someone mentioned that Bobby is in NYC yesterday and that she could be there too... 

Regina George

But let’s not forget that she randomly attended oscars 2014.. no one knew she was coming and she didn’t present (if I remember correctly)..

Archived