💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga getting ready (for pre-Oscars party?)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Throughout last year, I thought the two award shows that she will never missed would be the Grammys and the Oscars. One because she is nominated for ASIB and the other because she is last year's winner and is invited to present. In addition, it seemed like a good opportunity to meet Bradley again and put the rumors in bed permanently.

Then, when it came to light that Stupid Love was expected to be the lead, I began to doubt this scenario, thinking that only Gaga would attend the Grammys and only Bradley at the Oscars. And when Gaga finally didn't attend the Grammys and didn't even comment on her two wins, I lost all hope of her participating in the Oscars. But I'd be happy if I was wrong, she's sometimes really unpredictable.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Not really digging this look but lets see how it looks when its completely finished

End Racism Now

Bigmac1162
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t think she was included in the list of presenters but I can’t remember if they name everyone.

I loved the AHS look but overall not a fan of the bleached eye brows, never got why they are such a big hit. 

Thanks thought it was just me not loving the eyebrows 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Is it just me or does anyone else see Jeffree Star :neyde:

(no offense to Gaga I can't stand him)

I get eevee oddly vibes :selena:

End Racism Now

5 hours ago, mikesoa said:

Why would she go? Just asking!!

Since being in film she joined the Screen Actors Guild. Not sure if they are always invited or actually required to attend! 
But she could be an audience member tomorrow night!

ydnmnme

Oh my godddd she looks amazing!! :heat:

I had no hope for the Oscars, but now I’m gonna sit and wait for her to come.. no words, the constant clownery can I take a break?!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Bradley
2 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

You are nominated. She want to support you and publicly reunite with you.

50A0D09000000578-6216021-Not_ready_Coope

Archived