💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga getting ready (for pre-Oscars party?)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think some of you don't understand that pre oscar parties actually happen day before oscars and not hours before? :interestinga: 

Why “pre”-oscars party?

the private ones like the one organized by Madonna last year, the Vanity Fair one and so on are usually after the ceremony... :oprah:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t see her going to the Oscars, I think she will probably let Billie Eilish have her moment and I can imagine the pic with Elton, who will call her the “best female singer at the moment”

Regina George
Just now, DrewPa said:

Why “pre”-oscars party?

the private ones like the one organized by Madonna last year, the Vanity Fair one and so on are usually after the ceremony... :oprah:

Some rich people make pre-oscar parties for nominees and other rich people night before Oscar's. Few were happening yesterday and Gaga probably attended one of them. And yes you are correct. There are also after parties.

Regina George

There is a possibility of her attending Oscar viewing party tho... or the main event :vegas:

ydnmnme

Ugh everybody is walking red carpet now.. And Gaga is probably at home watching it on TV :messga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Lawrence
Just now, ydnmnme said:

Ugh everybody is walking red carpet now.. And Gaga is probably at home :messga:

reading GGD and laughing :messga:

SwissMonster

Gaga is not presenting best song this year. They just revealed the name of the person presenting it, its Sigourney Weaver

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ydnmnme
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Gaga is not presenting best song this year. They just revealed the name of the person presenting it

I just know they invited her but she denied :saladga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Some rich people make pre-oscar parties for nominees and other rich people night before Oscar's. Few were happening yesterday and Gaga probably attended one of them. And yes you are correct. There are also after parties.

This. There are a bunch of parties before the Oscars, which are basically a networking thing. She likely attended CAA's bash.

LilyLark
4 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Why haven‘t we gotten the full look yet wtf

It was probably a private pre-Oscar party with no photographers. My guess is she went to the CAA thing. It's possible Sarah may post some more pics, tho?

Diamond heart99
Just now, Akiki said:

Wouldn't she present the award thar she won last year? 

Not necessarily - it’s not a rule. 
I’m sure ABC and The Academy would have loved to have both her and Bradley there for the ratings - but likely they both turned them down as they are not listed as presenters.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SwissMonster
7 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Wouldn't she present the award thar she won last year? 

30 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Gaga is not presenting best song this year. They just revealed the name of the person presenting it, its Sigourney Weaver

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

androiduser
46 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I can’t see her going to the Oscars, I think she will probably let Billie Eilish have her moment and I can imagine the pic with Elton, who will call her the “best female singer at the moment”

Why would Gaga attending not give Billie her moment? It's not like she would perform... winners will be bigger news than any presenter or performer anyway

mindintransit

Last year she was the award season red carpet queen.  Shallow was an all time iconic Oscar moment.
People may have forgotten other awards but everyone remembers Shallow.
They would have loved for her to be a presenter. 
Gaga is an Academy Award winner, a best actress nominee and a member of the Academy. The only person invited to be a member last year by both the actor's branch and the music branch.  Respect.
Too bad about this year but looking forward to all the years that Gaga will be at the Oscars. :heart:

Archived