đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga getting ready (for pre-Oscars party?)

theahsfan

Featured Posts

freebit
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

Just for the sake of argument, matching hair and brow colors is not attributable to a single person. Google says 1 or 2 shades darker if the hair color is light. And one or 2 shades lighter if the hair color is dark.

I would agree that bleaching the brows gives flexibility in terms of color. So let's see some flex, imo.

Well, for me, "Jeffree Star-d" is short hand for "the bad kind of tacky." It recalls MySpace Scensters and is too mitchy-matchy IMO. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

Well, for me, "Jeffree Star-d" is short hand for "the bad kind of tacky." It recalls MySpace Scensters and is too mitchy-matchy IMO. 

What is a scenster? Nevermind. I don't need to know.

We shall just disagree then. Btw, in the leaked image, her eyeshadow is enormous, forming a pseudo browline.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/438608451181306736/

33 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Y'all, she probably just attended a pre-Oscars party and that's it. If she were actually presenting tonight, don't you think they would've announced it to milk her presence for ratings? And if she were merely attending, wouldn't her name have been listed in the seating chart somewhere? 

I hope I'm wrong, but don't get your hopes up. This is even less likely than the Grammys, and we know how that turned out. 

Yeah, in the harsh light of day it's clear she's not going :bradley:

I still have hope for an after party look... or at least some shots from whatever this was for :messga:

Bonkers

She's releasing a new song and singing it live TONIGHT at the oscars.  It's called "Remember When I Won an Oscar"

Lryics:

It seems so far away (aaah-ooh)
And far away from now
But I was shining there 
Up on the stage
No longer afraid because I do
But do

You...

Remember When I Won, an Oscar?
Remember When i won on this stage
Madonna doesn't have an oscar 
and I'll laugh until my grave

...I can't remember the rest, I only got to hear the leak for a moment, but it was a real bop.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

Now if only she would spray the roots gold, paint the eyebrows pink, and put some visine in the bloodshot eyes ...

Do the hair clips mean it's not finished yet? Why is the hair so flat? She doesn't look happy.

This is the most nitpicky comment I've ever seen :air: Try saying 1 positive thing 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Pretty Savage
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Y'all, she probably just attended a pre-Oscars party and that's it. If she were actually presenting tonight, don't you think they would've announced it to milk her presence for ratings? And if she were merely attending, wouldn't her name have been listed in the seating chart somewhere? 

I hope I'm wrong, but don't get your hopes up. This is even less likely than the Grammys, and we know how that turned out. 

Well, If I remember correctly they didn't announce the attandance of Taylor Swift to the Golden Globe and then she presented the Best Original Song. 

15 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This is the most nitpicky comment I've ever seen :air: Try saying 1 positive thing 

I like the 2nd picture better than the first, because it crops out some of the dark roots. This look reminds me too much of Marilyn Manson, which is a turn off for me.

With that look, she could be secretly plotting the demise of little monster leakers. Never know with her.

SwissMonster

Aren’t the winners of the year before announce the category?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster

Michael Bearden, Gaga’s musical director is at oscars 

:pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Regina George
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

She's releasing a new song and singing it live TONIGHT at the oscars.  It's called "Remember When I Won an Oscar"

Lryics:

It seems so far away (aaah-ooh)
And far away from now
But I was shining there 
Up on the stage
No longer afraid because I do
But do

You...

Remember When I Won, an Oscar?
Remember When i won on this stage
Madonna doesn't have an oscar 
and I'll laugh until my grave

...I can't remember the rest, I only got to hear the leak for a moment, but it was a real bop.  

Coming for that SOTY & ROTY Grammy I see!

tenor.gif

Maybe I’m wrong, and maybe she is not going, but why making up, putting a million dollar choker and stuff tagging Oscar on pictures and putting it on Instagram? Maybe she had been invited to a birthday party of somebody called Oscar?

seriously, she could just organize or attend some after party as Madonna did last year.

But she does not need an invitation anymore to go and attend the ceremony just in the audience, since now she is a member of the academy, she can come and go as she pleases, right?

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Regina George

I think some of you don't understand that pre oscar parties actually happen day before oscars and not hours before? :interestinga: IDK why y'all say stuff like ''Oh she'll probably attend pre oscar party'' as if there is one hour before oscar's. 

Archived