💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Y’all are going to jail

Varys

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

Honestly, YES it's Bobby's / her teams' fault but that doesn't mean the person who leaked it is right either. 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Bobby you’re pointing fingers at the wrong ppl. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Rude 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HeavyCapiLover

Soon we'll see a new thread on this site by bobby himself : "I reported this whole fanbase to the police":enigma:

RenegAde
4 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Honestly, YES it's Bobby's / her teams' fault but that doesn't mean the person who leaked it is right either. 

Where have you been:selena:

Chromaticunt
4 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

Ok, so apparently this is about the leaks, LMAO 🤣. Imagine her team giving a crap about 1 stupid still leak from the video, this literally happens with every single release of hers since "Paparazzi". 

And TBH, I still think they are leaking **** themselves, with her level of stardom I legitimately cannot imagine that something as big as her lead single, would just leak like that. 

I think it's herself leaking everything to test waters and see the audience's reaction to her new material :ladyhaha:. Like, it's just a screenshot  :laughga:, and isn't the song meant to premiere officially this month anyways? it looks more like planified hype to me, if you ask me. 

I dated a musician, and when his album leaked, he told me that the songs that are sent for press have a special code, and they can be tracked, so he knew exactly who leaked it. Meaning: it can't be so difficult for her team to identify who leaked it :toofunny:

So I believe this is just intentional, orchestrated hype. If an actual hacker has access to her material he would've leaked it all already, in full, not in bits, I mean :sis:

But whatever, I think this will not damage her, the general audience has no idea the song leaked at all, much the less the video. Only us, hardcore fans, are making a deal about this, lol. 

Just dance, gonna be ok. If the song is meant to resonate with the audience it will smash regardless of the leaks 💋 

Sis which musician did you date? :vegas:

czarnyptak

Yaaas I will be the best dressed prisoner ever!!!

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Diamond heart99
6 hours ago, Hurem said:

If you say this is fake, then it must be!

Oh stop - that’s not what I said - and I’m not the only one here at GGD that doesn’t believe it’s real. Sorry that I’m skeptical when twitter monsters lie more that Donald Trump.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Jigglygoth
43 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Sis which musician did you date? :vegas:

Ed Sheeran :whitney: he small 💅 

Spoiler

JK, he's only known in the Metal scene sis, you probably don't know him :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Ed Sheeran :whitney: he small 💅 

Hide contents

JK, he's only known in the Metal scene sis, you probably don't know him :ladyhaha:

Try me. I love metal:whitney:

Economy
18 hours ago, Tayko said:

I'm already bored of Stupid Love cause all this mess.. 

Gaga for the love of god stop working with your friends and find a professional team :triggered:

We all have our dreams but at some point we have to come back to reality :madge:

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

Ok, so apparently this is about the leaks, LMAO 🤣. Imagine her team giving a crap about 1 stupid still leak from the video, this literally happens with every single release of hers since "Paparazzi". 

And TBH, I still think they are leaking **** themselves, with her level of stardom I legitimately cannot imagine that something as big as her lead single, would just leak like that. 

I think it's herself leaking everything to test waters and see the audience's reaction to her new material :ladyhaha:. Like, it's just a screenshot  :laughga:, and isn't the song meant to premiere officially this month anyways? it looks more like planified hype to me, if you ask me. 

I dated a musician, and when his album leaked, he told me that the songs that are sent for press have a special code, and they can be tracked, so he knew exactly who leaked it. Meaning: it can't be so difficult for her team to identify who leaked it :toofunny:

So I believe this is just intentional, orchestrated hype. If an actual hacker has access to her material he would've leaked it all already, in full, not in bits, I mean :sis:

But whatever, I think this will not damage her, the general audience has no idea the song leaked at all, much the less the video. Only us, hardcore fans, are making a deal about this, lol. 

Just dance, gonna be ok. If the song is meant to resonate with the audience it will smash regardless of the leaks 💋 

100 GIF by April Faison

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I don't understand how some of you are saying this is Bobby's fault when you have absolutely no idea how the leaks were executed. The blame falls onto whoever stole the song/pictures and decided to leak them, which can happen in many ways OUTSIDE of the team's control. Also, Bobby is the one who has helped catapult Gaga's career into arguably her most successful era so far. Therefore let's not suddenly pretend like he is some horrible manager when no one here is legitimately aware of what's going on behind the scenes.

Maybe you guys should ease up on the criticism and complaints surrounding a situation in which you know absolutely nothing, context matters.

This, thank you.

next thread guys nothing to find out here.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived