19 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Love how the big accs from that group chat are all silent today :fan:

What is that supposed to mean? :smh:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

Surely they can just track the IP addresses if they are that intent on taking this further? 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Discussing about a probably fake message from maybe Gaga's manager about an allegedly leaked picture from a supposed video for what seems to be the lead single of a forthcoming album God knows when is going to be released.

Oh, I love this place:

tumblr_ninhzw7hAW1sgw7hlo1_500.gif

meryl streep page GIF

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Helxig
35 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

nono mr. professional producer that cant keep a single leak from happening, the leak is ON YOU :enigma:

He is doing his job. Someone close to him and his team leaked the photo. He's trying to find out who so they get punished. When there are a lot of people involved on a project the responsibility can't fall on just one person to control all of them and prevent anyone from doing something. Y'all just say it's his fault to remove the guilt of spreading it. Is it the convenience store workers fault if there are 20 people in the store and one of them steals a bag of chips when they aren't looking? No, it's the thief's fault for being a f.ucking thief 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

That literally can't be real.

A manager of a huge international pop star DM young phags on twitter for receipts?

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

He is doing his job. Someone close to him and his team leaked the photo. He's trying to find out who so they get punished. When there are a lot of people involved on a project the responsibility can't fall on just one person to control all of them and prevent anyone from doing something. Y'all just say it's his fault to remove the guilt of spreading it. Is it the convenience store workers fault if there are 20 people in the store and one of them steals a bag of chips when they aren't looking? No, it's the thief's fault for being a f.ucking thief 

didn't know they send out MVs on CDs but k

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Cody James said:

Didn’t the celebrity psychic say someone close to her will betray her? :( 

joanne ha dead revenge

Diamond heart99

Stills from music videos are put in password protected zip files.

I know this because in my job I’ve been copied on emails when photos go out for creative approval (NOT FOR LG but others)

So they can easily find out who had access.

Same goes for someone allegedly having the music video. It’s not passed around on a DVD. This ain’t 2006. 

Bobby does not need to DM twitter stans.

Wake up and smell the Perfect Delusion!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

and to prevent other stuffs leaking

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived