Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Meghan Trainor’s album is expected to debut at #29 in the US with 20k

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

the era that got away... :selena:

even tho I'm not crazy about Nice To Meet Ya, it could be very popular if it was released before meghan lost her reputation in pop music (between the end of 2017- beginning of 2018)

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

rasclautmangos

Is she promoting this album/music much? I swear the only reason I know about what she's doing lately is because of a Gaga site.

2 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Is she promoting this album/music much? I swear the only reason I know about what she's doing lately is because of a Gaga site.

carpool karaoke, nikkie tutorials collab, some live performances, a video of dr phil promoting the album, Jimmy Fallon guest, Ellen Show guest...

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

sillynate

Genetics is a BOP 

so is Let You Be Right 

I’m getting Double Dutchess vibes with this :selena: 

where is miss Keisha expected to debut? 

I don’t like this nice to meet you one though. Why? When the verse starts, sing: I don’t wanna dance thank you in advance I don’t need your hands all over me :giggle:

ThisGuyTony
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

stream Nice To Meet Ya

The Nicki collab and video feature probably helped to push album units a bit more. Otherwise it would’ve been more tragic. :rip: 

codymonster

I love the album, it’s too bad it’s not charting higher. Genetics, Wave, Here to Stay, Working on It, Babygirl, After You, and Funk have all been on repeat for me. The album is full of bops and emotional records. A few obvious fillers, but for the most part, a really great pop album.

Archived