• Last Reply
Animal Claws

14. Dope

Dope-by-Lucy-Balnex-2.jpg

Overall Score: 7.875

Highest Score: 11 @Guillermo Tello

Lowest Score: 0 @Hades 

COMMENTS

@Guillermo Tello - 1 word: underrated. Not trolling but the amount of haters this beautiful song had made me rate it with an 11. 

@Enzo - And people really think I Wanna Flop With You is better, please 

They wouldn't recognize talent even if it was called Ava Max 

@LGs LM  (I prefer the lyrics of this to IWBWY but I prefer IWBWY's instrumental more than this)

@Smother Em Eh -  I love everything about this song. It is hands down one of Gagas most personal and heartfelt songs EVER. It has strong and deeply distinctive vocals (her underrated “Dope” voice), beautiful intro, beautiful piano, and poetically stunning lyrics and some of Gagas all time best. It is truly underrated. 

@Sechito - (As good IWBWY, its such a well needed song for Ga for her addictions at the time) 

@Focz - (This song is so underrated, is me second favorite ballad)

@Hades - :huntyga:

@Blown Away - The vocals on this song are too hard to get through, they are grating to my ears. At least the chorus has a nice melody. The song could've been great with lighter vocals.

@GaGaAst -  I don't like how she sings this. She overdid this song to make it raw. 

@Franch Toast - Haunting, raw, powerful. It’s not meant to sound beautiful. Probably one of her most personal and moving songs. 

@dllcll - The better version!

@Phaye Monster - this song is so powerful and I can’t believe some of y’all don’t like this song. 

Just now, Animal Claws said:

14. Dope

COMMENTS

@Guillermo Tello - 1 word: underrated. Not trolling but the amount of haters this beautiful song had made me rate it with an 11. 

@LGs LM  (I prefer the lyrics of this to IWBWY but I prefer IWBWY's instrumental more than this)

@Smother Em Eh -  I love everything about this song. It is hands down one of Gagas most personal and heartfelt songs EVER. It has strong and deeply distinctive vocals (her underrated “Dope” voice), beautiful intro, beautiful piano, and poetically stunning lyrics and some of Gagas all time best. It is truly underrated. 

@Sechito - (As good IWBWY, its such a well needed song for Ga for her addictions at the time) 

Hades - :huntyga:

@Blown Away - The vocals on this song are too hard to get through, they are grating to my ears. At least the chorus has a nice melody. The song could've been great with lighter vocals.

@GaGaAst -  I don't like how she sings this. She overdid this song to make it raw. 

@Franch Toast - Haunting, raw, powerful. It’s not meant to sound beautiful. Probably one of her most personal and moving songs. 

@Phaye Monster - this song is so powerful and I can’t believe some of y’all don’t like this song. 

That's it

It's over 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Blown Away
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

14. Dope

COMMENTS

@Hades - :huntyga:

excited happy new year GIF

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Franch Toast
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

I’m mad. Dope deserves better. Underrated as hell. 

I always forget how these Megarates reveal the lack of taste on this forum. 

Edited to add: I agree with you – lack of taste refers to those who can't appreciate Dope.

She/Her/Hers

the way you ranked before i cry higher than i don’t know what love is :yay: we love a good laugh chile :yay: 

III

4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I remember that too.  I think I was in my 1st-2nd year of teaching. :selena:

Now their thing is "got 'em." They like to say this when I get onto another kid.  I've started giving consequences for them even saying it. 

It’s the new rap music, I swear :saladga:

I hate it so I’m blaming everything on it :huntyga:

SharkmanthaC
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

It’s the new rap music, I swear :saladga:

I hate it so I’m blaming everything on it :huntyga:

that or fortnite

she/her/hers

Animal Claws

13. I Wanna Be With You

CN1qn-DSWs-AAe-MG9-2.jpg

Overall Score: 7.923

Highest Score: 10 @ProjectJoanne @AnalDelGay @mr wayne @ARTPOPsexual @OpenHeartedMonster @Hades @Ronk @Creyk @Gypsy Life @KatieJudasGaga4 @Jose P @GaGaLB @Animal Claws

Lowest Score: 0 @dllcll 

COMMENTS

@AnalDelGay - (Miss Gaga this is better than Dope)

@Guillermo Tello - The lyrics off this version are kinda basic and poor and it ruins it but her voice sounds out of this world. For me it's a superior experience than Dope.

@Enzo - The lyrics are cringy af, the born this way reference is cute, the live version is far better 

The studio version sounds like it was made in someone's musty garage 

@LGs LM - (This is a stadium anthem. This would be a perfect ten for me if the lyrics were a bit better) 

@LVbuttondown -  I really like the first minute or so of her performance of it at the iTunes festival but after that its all downhill for me.

@Smother Em Eh -  I like how she changed up the vocal styling and tone (more feminine then on Dope) and some lyrics. Gives a lot of emotion. I still prefer Dope though. 

@Sechito - (Great ballad for her fans that was turned into Dope, I still listen to the studio version every now and again)

@Focz - (Some parts of the lyrics could be improved to sound better)

@OpenHeartedMonster - I started crying when I heard this the first time. It's so good

@Hades - This is everything that attrocity that's called Dope tried to be.

@Blown Away - It's way better than Dope, but still doesn't compare to other songs on this list. I wouldn't turn it off though.

@GaGaAst - Should have been in the album. Dope is good but this is way too better except the lyrics. 

@PMM - **** you DOPE

@Franch Toast - Dope is by far the superior song to me. This is like the decaf version with way less interesting lyrics. 

@ChrisGaga - Soooooo much better than Dope! Can't understand why she changed that song!

@HeavyCapiLover - Mama made a mistake by scrapping it

Archived