💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Pablo Vittar -Buzina

I didn't understand a word of it. But watched all the way to the end for the old B movie sci-fi vibe of it.  :ladyhaha: :kiss:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

I've always been one to hound other fans for judging an entire era before it's even begun but I'm that bored being a Gaga fan post-ASIB (honestly, Enigma is making her money.. that's about it - I don't care for the records it's broken - they're nothing significant and the show looks like a self-tribute really, with not much purpose.. and those outfits/blue weaves define cheap and tacky), that I've become that bitchy fan that whinges. :toofunny:

I just want my main Pop bitch back that does things with conviction because she's Lady Gaga. I've been looking forward to LG6 as much as any fan. I don't want leaks of basic, dated electro pop coupled with fluro cos play looks to be her next era. 

I know I'll end up living for whatever she puts out, but like come on sis I want you to slay me. 

Oh no yeah, I totally feel the same LOL

I agree in that whatever she ends up putting out, whenever that will be, I will enjoy it to some degree. It keeps my Gaga-fan boat afloat and keeps me from getting too cynical, even if I fall in there sometimes!

After watching J + P, and seeing that spark burn like a wildfire, I just know what she's gonna serve with LG6. Even if it take another thirty years to come out.

[I agree about ENIGMA way too hard. I went to the show, and enjoyed it, but god...]

3 points in and ready for more

6 minutes ago, boysomewhere said:

So is there a real leak?

Just the few photos. The one of her face makeup & the one of her on the pole.

vmpiregrn

Has anything other than the two looks leaked or have we just spent another 30 pages arguing

vmpiregrn
Just now, Duke said:

wait the pole is real...idk why i thought I saw someone say it was a screengrab from something else

2 minutes ago, lvndrblnd said:

wait the pole is real...idk why i thought I saw someone say it was a screengrab from something else

It could be, I haven't seen that though! 

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Duke said:

1 minute ago, lvndrblnd said:

The pole’s from something else. Someone found the actual video it’s from. The two pics that leaked are the one we’ve all seen with the metal stuff glued on her forehead, and then one that’s kind of from the side where she’s looking down and wearing something with massive shoulders 

reality’s tight if the music is right

vmpiregrn
Just now, blankpaper said:

The pole’s from something else. Someone found the actual video it’s from. The two pics that leaked are the one we’ve all seen with the metal stuff glued on her forehead, and then one that’s kind of from the side where she’s looking down and wearing something with massive shoulders 

okay cool, so as i thought. ty!!

Archived